Introduction

Who is Pamela Moore to John Titor ? Where or when is she?

• Total voters

Yesteryear

Well John Titor really did his homework but he's a criminal matter of fact it's not even his real name the work he put into this is outstanding but his real name is Dana Lee Stern Sr a man with a notable criminal record however physics does prove that time travel is possible there's a lot more hoaxes than real so I'm off to my next investigation if anyone likes to prove me wrong please feel free cuz unfortunately I have been wrong before

Yesteryear

Hey welcome to the forum!

Pamela used to post on here, but she hasn't visited in years.

https://paranormalis.com/members/pamelam.258/

Among the choices in your poll, you mention an obituary... Did she die???
Well I really did my research on John titor and so did he his research trying to prove things was outstanding however I find it to be a hoax he's nothing more than a genius criminal his real name is Dana Lee Stern Sr a man with a notable criminal record however I have been wrong before so if anybody would like to prove me wrong on this please feel free I embrace it

Yesteryear

She's either dead or confused by hell outstanding amount of time that this John time traveler had put in so much homework damn near got me to believe it so I studied it in detail he's nothing more than a criminal that's in jail and his real name is Dana he drugged up a bunch of women and had their way with them now that I know that and more I move on to my next investigation I encourage someone who can prove me wrong I embrace it also I'm running out of mysteries of all kinds to try to debunk please send me some and I will figure it out that's basically been my job without no pay I knew that Edward Snowden was going to leave national security because national security has been pushing stuff under the rug for a long time in my opinion it's a miracle this world is still here