invisible bigfoot

steven chiverton

link is in blue take the lens cap off your eyes or put ya prosthetic eyes in your eye sockets in and you will see the link in blue lol

Mayhem

III oculis videt
I wouldnt be so certain of that, around these parts in OZ seen some strange folks.

Kairos

im in a suburban erea so no way he be here in australia,
You never know..

My understanding is that there is a lot of weird shit in Australia.

steven chiverton

the last time i emailed dean harrison of the australian yowie hunters he was baffled at the lack of yowie sightings at that time as there wasent much coming in and besides one big cat sighting nothing else weird has been coming up so just old stuff mostly

TimeFlipper

Premium
I wouldnt be so certain of that, around these parts in OZ seen some strange folks.
@steven chiverton Don't bother about what old man Mayhem said, he contradicted himself immediately when he said, "around these parts in OZ, SEEN some strange folks" :ROFLMAO:.
FYI, excretion dropping from invisible bigfoots CAN actually be seen cobber!! ;) :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Premium
Anyways folks, iam on a high, knowing that tomorrow the UK will be out of that corrupt and unfit for purpose European Union (EU) (y):D..
The UK will be trading once again with Australia, and I can buy REAL Australian Cheddar Cheese again!!

Kairos

Oh, wow. Is the giant pile of poop dropped by an invisible sasquatch also invisible?? They never explored this mystery of invisibility powers in The Boys.

TimeFlipper

Premium
Could you really be referring to ghost shit?
There is a particular breed of bigfoot that has innate properties to go invisible if its threatened....I read somewhere on Bigfoot News Update dot com, that the only way to know where an invisible bigfoot is, is the moment it decides to have a crap, because for some unknown reason bigfoot excretion cannot become invisible :ROFLMAO:..

Alien Origins

Boy this thing can do everything..Become invisible, fly UFOs and stay hidden for 10,000 years....