Invisible

Alpha and 0mega

Re: Invisible

Light can easily pass through matter, and does so all the time. When you see things, you're only seeing a portion of a reflection of bounced photons off an object-the rest go right through. That's why shadows aren't always \"pitch black\". If you were to somehow make the atoms in an object photorepulsive, then you'd have invisibility. Not easy, to be sure, but certainly not impossible.[/b]
This is why...i say light need to virtually pass throught our body,to reflect back what that is behide us to make us invisible.But this is impossible,LIght is reflected on our body,this make us visible

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"alexandre_62\")</div>
Invisibility is not an impossible science achievment. When we say that something is invisible, it is because our eyes can't see it. In fact , there is large spectra of wave lengths that our eyes can't identify. This is why some liquids are incolor, because they absorve ligth in Ultraviolet.
This issue could be more interesting than it looks. In fact it could explain the existence of many things that we can?t see and we catalog as a mistery. They exist even tough we can?t see it because their bodys does not absorve or reflect ligth in the human eye spectra.[/b]
Yes i know that.we will have to change the propeties of the human body.This chance of changing the propeties of humans bodies is very little.Imagine if we change the propeties and nature of somthing,the thing may not work and may die,becos u have change something that it need to survive.

JayTheHero

Re: Invisible

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
This is why...i say light need to virtually pass throught our body,to reflect back what that is behide us to make us invisible.But this is impossible,LIght is reflected on our body,this make us visible

Yes i know that.we will have to change the propeties of the human body.This chance of changing the propeties of humans bodies is very little.Imagine if we change the propeties and nature of somthing,the thing may not work and may die,becos u have change something that it need to survive.[/b]

I don't think that there is little possibility of changing the properties of the human body, that's what mutation/evolution is all about. Those mutations that help the species get passed on, and those that don't, die out.

However, the idea of temporarily changing the properties of the atoms within a body to be photo-repulsive probably wouldn't have a huge detrimental effect. I could be wrong of course, (I've never heard of anyone creating a photo-repulsive anything, much less modifying a person in such regards) but you can't say for certain that it isn't possible.