Inviting negative energies in

solodroid

Hey guys, what is your theory of inviting demonic entities in while watching supernatural horrors and using a spirit box. Should you do it at home or not? Is it as bad as a ouiji board?

Drago

I don't know what kind of box you scored that has the power to restrain an army of angels but I personally would never willingly invite them to chill with me. And the films you mentioned will leave your mind and spirit with triggers that are used as weapons on you.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I never said I was doing it guys, I just wanted to know what people's theories are.....
It's okay... ;) If one were to try it in an attempt to conjure or attract negative energies, I think it might work...A Ouija board even more though..

solodroid

I think maybe I have given you guys the wrong impression. I don't want to willingly invite any thing into my home. What I should have said is, do you think it attracts them into your home by doing those things?

CDS

I think maybe I have given you guys the wrong impression. I don't want to willingly invite any thing into my home. What I should have said is, do you think it attracts them into your home by doing those things?

Yes, I believe it could...