Iran gets its Nuclear Fuel

CaryP

Re: Iran gets its Nuclear Fuel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
I don't think that this is really about Israel. Israel is simply an easy facade to cover the true intentions. This is most likely about chasing resources and control over the middle east. The oil supply is dwindling and demand is rising. Its pretty straight forward. Bush and his boys want to get the profit from what ever is left. Promoting Christianity, Freedom, or Fighting Israels enimies is just the excuse.

The whole idea of giving Iran Nukes is akin to saying to them\" Ok Boys, here's your gun, are you goint to use it?\" When you shoot them, they drew first. It is the whole idea of setting them up, is to take them down.

The musslims don't tend to want to play with the same rules that Euro/American/Russian alliance likes to play by. So they are being played like pawns on a chess board or more like armies in a Risk game.

Yes this will get messy over there within 2 years. Bush has to have this done at least a year before the 2006 elections. They need time to get their boy Arnold in position to run for the Presinator.

Look for a stealthy consitutional convention based on a terror threat or something within the next 2 years.[/b]

All good point BubbuClinton. Glad to see you and Zoomerz made it over from anomalies. Welcome to the plantation.

Cary

Zoomerz

Hi Cary, and thanks! Glad to be here....

I'd be inclined to agree more with Cary that this escalation is more likely connected to PNAC goals than to oil. But having control over it couldn't hurt eh?

We really ARE still talking about the old guard, U.S., China, and Russia, aren't we? Maybe not the SU as a conglomerate, but we're certainly dealing with the same communist regime. We make trouble for Putin (remember the Ukraine elections???), he courts Iran, a thorn in our side. In any case, the rhetoric sure doesn't match the politics.

I don't see Russia "giving" Iran the nuke, as they're as "anti-proliferation" as the rest of the nuclear powers (except of course NK heh). It is a very dangerous game they play, but I doubt the "nuclear" bit is anything more than allowing them peaceful nuclear objectives.

Cary, I don't think we'll see U.S. troops on ANY new fronts anytime soon. Not that Bush wouldn't want it so, just that he has too many fronts to fight at home (SS, etc), and well, the funds just aren't there (nor would congress probably support any more m/action MHO). I also don't think he's ready to confront the american people with any more deployments either. Besides, if you look at what's transpiring in the middle east (Iraq going Demo, SA holding elections, Syria leaving lebanon, etc) at the moment there really is no need. Things are progressing pretty much the way the Bushies want, without further military action.

The U.S. has ALWAYS supported Israel, both militarily and culturally, and I don't personally look for that to change anytime soon. Besides, Israel is quite capable of fighting almost anyone in the region w/o our troop support).

Anyway, some interesting points Bubbu! Bet yur wrong~ hehehehe ok $5 bucks says you're wrong!

Z-

BubbuClinton

Anyway, some interesting points Bubbu! Bet yur wrong~ hehehehe ok $5 bucks says you're wrong!

I up for this, however, time frame has to be 2 years out to give time for things to develop.

:)

Bubbu

CaryP

BubbuClinton and Zoomerz,

Again, welcome to the plantation and glad to see you made it over from anomalies. B. Clinton, did you see Rick deleted your new thread? LOL The man just don't like criticism. In response to my post about Andrew Jackson, Constitutionality of money, and Zoomerz response, he locked the thread. LOL Too damned funny. The boy needs to try some decaf.

Back on topic now.

I think we're gonna have "something happen" that will "rally the home front" around a military draft, opposition be damned. I know the current military is stretched to extremes. The U.S. can't invade and occupy any more countries without a military draft. We're gonna get one, whatever it takes. Yes, I agree that as long as you're taking over the world in an ongoing global conquest, you might as well take over the countries that have oil. The PNAC'ers ain't stupid. Anyone notice that Brent North Sea crude closed at an all time high today, and that Texas light crude hit in the low $55's/bbl today? LOL Yeah, they're gonna want access to oil, especially since China and India are fighting each other in the markets over it.

The Bushes are part of the NWO on several levels. Skull & Bones, PNAC, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, and Bildesberg Group. This all goes back to the British Crown, the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve Act, and the federal income tax, etc., etc. etc. (I know, I know, the more "sane" of you reading this think I'm the resident conspiracy nut. It's okay, I'm used to it.) I think both of you gentlemen have valid points. It's too obscure to say "it's definitely this" or "definitely that." These boys swim in murky waters. They don't want the plain truth to be obvious, but they're getting more brazen at leaving evidence in the open. They're counting on the majority (read the "sheeple") to just keep on borrowing and spending themselves into the poor house. Then you get blatant enslavement to Big Brother as the masses become dependent on govt. handouts. Damn, did I veer OT. IMO, it's all part of the bigger picture of the NWO, one world govt., one world banking system. The banking system is key IMO. Without the bankers, without sound money, a govt. can't do jack diddley- no war, no hand outs, no jobs, no nothing. "Follow the money" as the saying goes.

Okay, for those of you that have read this far, and you're grinding your back molars into powder, I'll stop now. LOL Thanks for putting up with me.

Cary

BubbuClinton

Cary said:
I think we're gonna have \"something happen\" that will \"rally the home front\" around a military draft, opposition be damned.

They did a trial balloon about the draft last year with some unknown democrates in the house and senate. Recently, they floated the idea with Hillary Clinton in Iraq. She stated we need to expand our military yada yada yada to be safe. I agree, they are pushing this agenda. It is interesting how they push it from unlikely angles. Such as Liberal Dems pushing for Draft. Don't you know that Repubs are the Hawks? Since the Dems want it, it must be necessary. LOL

Just put a dirty nuke in Boston and we will all sign up.

The banking issue is a whole other topic. I can go on for a long time about the evil FED and World Bank People. Lets just say, who were the 2 most prominant presidents that pushed for gold based currency? Lincoln and Kennedy. We know what happened to them. I know there was a Bush around when Kenndy was killed. I wonder if there was one around in the Knights of the Golden Templar, the society that Boothe belonged too. I wouldn't be surprised.

There was a good reason Christ whip all of the money changers in the Temple to clean the house of God.

Bankers are Evil by thier very nature. :)

It is amazing that we are slowly but surely moving to a cashless society. Think of every purchases made by every person tracked all of the time. All you need to do is push delete and your account is gone. Amazing.

Currently, the Fed does fractional lending. For example, lending 1 million dollars to 10 entities based on 1 million dollars of assets. Look at the return on 4% interest on 10 million dollars. Not bad for 1 million at low risk. Nobody else is allowed to do it. It easy when you can just print money. It is easier if you don't have to print money, you just type it in.

The problem with researching all of these conspiracies is that when you find one that is true, it pisses you off.

Bubbu
Mathew 21:12-13
12 ? And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

13 And said unto them, It is written, My houses hall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.