Is Anyone Near?

lamdo263

@lamdo263 My question is are those who say it won't work, are they the ones that haven't experimented on it? I was thinking about buying it and using it over a natural grid point but ones a lot of people had negative input in it all it did was make me stall in buying it. As of right now im just thinking on what decision is the right one.
On the HDR use as direction indicate. What happens however, is that you bio-locate. Half of you stays here, but the other half goes to that destination that you have chosen. The issue with the HDR is one's level of faith, plus your mature ability to calculate all that's around you.One of my teachers told of a time that he mounted a Tesla coil on the hood of his car, to super-load the scalier component. Since both the vehicle and the user were overloaded, then entire set-up had gone backward in time.
This guy had taken his girlfriend, from when they arrived, she had seen that they really had time travel and started screaming for a full five minutes.
This is a common reaction, it seems fore some reason females have. Once they got themselves together they drove around a little, with an old time biplane flying low over their car.

The HRD does work, but there are use schemes that you must research and follow.You also can't afford to scream your guts out, as this will arise suspicion that you're not who you supposed to be.
You must learn to blend in and play your cool. Day if you wanted to go back to the Woodstock Festival and you wanted to see rock performer Jimmy Hendrix up on stage, then you must not only really look that part of a festival goer, but behave like t it as well. You can't stick out and if Hendrix notices you, just a nod with a cool smile will do.

After you use the HDR, go find a bed and get some sleep. Your detached astral body, will rejoin with your physical body.But your physical body will not have any memory of your time traveling, till you do sleep.

There are now other possibilities, such as combining the Bajack flux capacitor, with a modern cell phone. You can do the test by programming the Bajack, to transport a pumpkin to a point in the future and then by timer, reroute this object, let's say pumpkin, back to the past. The Bajack is a jumper, so what you experimenting with is lot mass,..you, a certain amount of amperage, but spread to an object, let's say spread out onto an object and then the frequency super loads that object, in reference to the time scalar coordinate and the person or object can jump.*Early test Bajack time capacitor, switched hot power supply mains to antenna, with wire going to paperclip. Made paperclip go into unknown time and space.

The use of boom box amp cans can work, but you'll probably have to verify the means of jumping from your departure point, to where you want to go.With the cell phone memory, you can save that setting to get back.*Used smartphone I'm getting.

Every once in a while, you will meet a time cop.If you're doing something wrong, like trying to change the timeline such as,..Öh please Aunt Rena don't get on that airplane"!, a time cop will show up and simply disable your TT device, and then return you back to your point of origin. If you meet either pure humans or drackoids, who also can be time police, as long as your in compliance with the jump, they will not bother you. Drackoids look scary, but they can think just as a human would, so don't panic.

Using a teleporting time window, is more complex.If you buy one of these, in assembling one, go strictly as per directions as this is really a time access point, held as a portal in space and time.So if you do not have anybody on the other side, that does not know how to dial back to your same frequency and station of time space, before you go through,. then you may be stuck in that particular space.

The question that I most often hear, is can you miniaturize most forms of time travel devices?This one, all you've got to understand, is the load, or what's to be transported, which may be you, then what is the available current plus static spreads to the are surrounding subject amps and then your electronics, which will modulate as to whether you go forwards or backwards in time. And if this is a if so, or I can do this, a tracking to that exact time and space location, to be materialized, or put down. Know those three things.

Again, once more time travel might be possible, but don't in any way that you know, attempt to change that timeline you are visiting to, in any manner.Time cops are usually kurt people, but they do have a p*ssing-off point and you don't want to encourage that kind of relationship, with a time cop.

Rossco78

@lamdo263 My question is are those who say it won't work, are they the ones that haven't experimented on it? I was thinking about buying it and using it over a natural grid point but ones a lot of people had negative input in it all it did was make me stall in buying it. As of right now im just thinking on what decision is the right one.
On the HDR use as direction indicate. What happens however, is that you bio-locate. Half of you stays here, but the other half goes to that destination that you have chosen. The issue with the HDR is one's level of faith, plus your mature ability to calculate all that's around you.One of my teachers told of a time that he mounted a Tesla coil on the hood of his car, to super-load the scalier component. Since both the vehicle and the user were overloaded, then entire set-up had gone backward in time.
This guy had taken his girlfriend, from when they arrived, she had seen that they really had time travel and started screaming for a full five minutes.
This is a common reaction, it seems fore some reason females have. Once they got themselves together they drove around a little, with an old time biplane flying low over their car.

The HRD does work, but there are use schemes that you must research and follow.You also can't afford to scream your guts out, as this will arise suspicion that you're not who you supposed to be.
You must learn to blend in and play your cool. Day if you wanted to go back to the Woodstock Festival and you wanted to see rock performer Jimmy Hendrix up on stage, then you must not only really look that part of a festival goer, but behave like t it as well. You can't stick out and if Hendrix notices you, just a nod with a cool smile will do.

After you use the HDR, go find a bed and get some sleep. Your detached astral body, will rejoin with your physical body.But your physical body will not have any memory of your time traveling, till you do sleep.

There are now other possibilities, such as combining the Bajack flux capacitor, with a modern cell phone. You can do the test by programming the Bajack, to transport a pumpkin to a point in the future and then by timer, reroute this object, let's say pumpkin, back to the past. The Bajack is a jumper, so what you experimenting with is lot mass,..you, a certain amount of amperage, but spread to an object, let's say spread out onto an object and then the frequency super loads that object, in reference to the time scalar coordinate and the person or object can jump.*Early test Bajack time capacitor, switched hot power supply mains to antenna, with wire going to paperclip. Made paperclip go into unknown time and space.

The use of boom box amp cans can work, but you'll probably have to verify the means of jumping from your departure point, to where you want to go.With the cell phone memory, you can save that setting to get back.*Used smartphone I'm getting.

Every once in a while, you will meet a time cop.If you're doing something wrong, like trying to change the timeline such as,..Öh please Aunt Rena don't get on that airplane"!, a time cop will show up and simply disable your TT device, and then return you back to your point of origin. If you meet either pure humans or drackoids, who also can be time police, as long as your in compliance with the jump, they will not bother you. Drackoids look scary, but they can think just as a human would, so don't panic.

Using a teleporting time window, is more complex.If you buy one of these, in assembling one, go strictly as per directions as this is really a time access point, held as a portal in space and time.So if you do not have anybody on the other side, that does not know how to dial back to your same frequency and station of time space, before you go through,. then you may be stuck in that particular space.

The question that I most often hear, is can you miniaturize most forms of time travel devices?This one, all you've got to understand, is the load, or what's to be transported, which may be you, then what is the available current plus static spreads to the are surrounding subject amps and then your electronics, which will modulate as to whether you go forwards or backwards in time. And if this is a if so, or I can do this, a tracking to that exact time and space location, to be materialized, or put down. Know those three things.

Again, once more time travel might be possible, but don't in any way that you know, attempt to change that timeline you are visiting to, in any manner.Time cops are usually kurt people, but they do have a p*ssing-off point and you don't want to encourage that kind of relationship, with a time cop.
Have you tried any of these ideas? Is there any schemes of it flooding around.

jasmineee12

@lamdo263 Do you know of any other ways then, perhaps how to enter a parallel universe where the past or current time will be different? As well as the same questions @Neilnr asked "Have you tried any of these ideas? Is there any schemes of it flooding around."

lamdo263

@lamdo263 Do you know of any other ways then, perhaps how to enter a parallel universe where the past or current time will be different? As well as the same questions @Neilnr asked "Have you tried any of these ideas? Is there any schemes of it flooding around."
Yes, you can set to an alternate frequency to get there, but these parallel dimensions can be tricky. Time for you, just should flow as it should. Actually the timeline itself is intelligent and if you're not supposed to be there, it will kick you out.

You should decide on what you want from a certain timeline before dialing into it.

Rossco78

To all, I don't suggest using this device, unless all of the potentials are thoroughly studied. Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom – Disclose.tvIf you try and jump through, the hole could give out and only half of you will go through.
I would like to try this experiment not to actually crawl through. How do you do this? He shows the frepquency on his laptip. Can you create this on your phone connected to loud speaker? What kind of flashlight or light is he using?

Rossco78

To all, I don't suggest using this device, unless all of the potentials are thoroughly studied. Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom – Disclose.tvIf you try and jump through, the hole could give out and only half of you will go through.
I would like to try this experiment not to actually crawl through. How do you do this? He shows the frepquency on his laptip. Can you create this on your phone connected to loud speaker? What kind of flashlight or light is he using?
Here's another video of it.

lamdo263

More than likely, but you're sub-junctioning micro-circuitry, to service larger great circuity.I would seem to be, that the Gibbs time portal, could also do this for you.

I do not know the reach in time, with the time portal device? There was an experiment that late aged teenagers in Los Angeles has tried, to where there was a large time window they tried to get working, must have tripped into an interspace holding lots of radiation. So a large amount of radiation came through the portal and had hurt the users.

The larger that you go with a time portal, it seems that you must use some sort of frame stabilizer, in order to maintain that portal. I have heard that the time access points are almost limitless. One report, is that a time window application was tried and they dialed into the ice age, allowing temperatures of one hundred and fifty below, to come into the viewing room. So this is probably why Gibbs has his time portal device, smaller, about the size of a small to medium wall painting in scope.

He must have a balancer which helps compose this dial-in time. This device shown, appears more similar to a quantum bubble, rather than a stable event.

lamdo263

Be aware that there is a slavery factor, both in other timelines as well as off world. The off world factor, is by types of aliens, which do not know our government secretly, "I think".

If you should find your time traveling sugar daddy, make sure that if you travel as a companion, as some sometimes do, that you are well studied in the time traveling arts.

Anything that you can find out and read up on, do so. Don't depend upon your host to teach you everything.* Don't know why I'm telling you this, but don't bring back souvenirs from other times. This act by you in probability, causes you to get visits from the time police.

lamdo263

Here's another video of it.
Thanks...A black hole, through the process of distance and particle conversion, may spread out to white holes, which tendril off from the singularity of the black hole and appear above a plant, sometimes depositing matter, as one, one thousandths of a second.