Is Anyone Near?

Rossco78

To all, I don't suggest using this device, unless all of the potentials are thoroughly studied. Man Opens Portal In His Bedroom – Disclose.tvIf you try and jump through, the hole could give out and only half of you will go through.
I would like to try this experiment not to actually crawl through. How do you do this? He shows the frepquency on his laptip. Can you create this on your phone connected to loud speaker? What kind of flashlight or light is he using?
More than likely, but you're sub-junctioning micro-circuitry, to service larger great circuity.I would seem to be, that the Gibbs time portal, could also do this for you.

I do not know the reach in time, with the time portal device? There was an experiment that late aged teenagers in Los Angeles has tried, to where there was a large time window they tried to get working, must have tripped into an interspace holding lots of radiation. So a large amount of radiation came through the portal and had hurt the users.

The larger that you go with a time portal, it seems that you must use some sort of frame stabilizer, in order to maintain that portal. I have heard that the time access points are almost limitless. One report, is that a time window application was tried and they dialed into the ice age, allowing temperatures of one hundred and fifty below, to come into the viewing room. So this is probably why Gibbs has his time portal device, smaller, about the size of a small to medium wall painting in scope.

He must have a balancer which helps compose this dial-in time. This device shown, appears more similar to a quantum bubble, rather than a stable event.
Question do you know what kind of light is that? You said the people got radiation by tripping into the hole on accident.

Rossco78

Here's an interesting question. What would happen if you were wearing a headset and cranked it up to that frequency with the light in front of you. With the light in front of you and the computer frequency on to. Could you create the bubble above you even larger?

lamdo263

Here's an interesting question. What would happen if you were wearing a headset and cranked it up to that frequency with the light in front of you. With the light in front of you and the computer frequency on to. Could you create the bubble above you even larger?
Could be..? But I think that you need some supporting structure there.

Okiegirl2025

Good morning, good evening, and goodnight to all. I just wanted to ask/say to anyone on here if you believe you are near or complete with building a time machine (machine taking you forward or backwards in time) or any device that takes you PHYSICALLY to another dimension/universe/parallel please tell me! If you have a method or are nearly done completing it and money is your issue, message me. I am 100% willing to pay for parts and come out to where you live, as well as participating in building it or gathering information. The reasons I ask is because I overthink things and there are multiple theories and methods out there but its hard for me to build or create a method. I'm just telling you now I have an issue with my memory so it takes me even longer to learn things, i'm struggling in finding ways and who to believe. I'm just tired and exhausted being in this time/dimension, I need to be in a place where i'm happy or at least where i can go back in time and fix errors. Yes I know of paradoxes but i don't really believe in them 100% also you never know until you try. If you think you are one of these people and are willing to meet with me and (finish) create(ing) this machine and need the money just message me and I will tell you everything as well as answer all your questions. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/evening/night. :)
I do not know if you're over the ages of 18 or 21, whatever the cognizance of legal responsibility is for the state you live in. There are such devices as the HDR, which only sends half of you to whatever time that you desire. However I do suggest this advice and this is, read on all the educational materials on time travel devices, that you can find on the net.
You must be of a responsible age and personal character determination, in order to employ the use of time travel devices.
A lot can and sometimes does go wrong, or miscalculated during any said time travel device use. so you from just what I've said here, must develop a yes and no list, as to you can or can't do what you feel is possible with time travel and then stick to that.

Sometimes, even with an experience beginning time travel novice, you can make a mistake.A fellow in my past acquaintance, had managed to zone into an alternate reality, which was similar to a modern Tokyo, materializing him and his HDR on a busy overpass.This reality had time travel warning sensors in it and a detachment of police in autos with flashing lights were headed to his position, as he stood looking at the oncoming vehicles while on the overpass.

What he had done to escape his position, was reissue the object, or whishing well in his HDR and I think, but am not sure, had a portable battery pack to just the HDR right then and there, for his return to point of departure.From what he said, it was that they were only about one hundred yards from his position, before the effect from his command had cut in and he faded out from that reality.

This poll of people here, are non-binding on anything that they share here. Also' I believe there is a use or develop any sort of time travel device, at your own risk, statement to the use, of this website.

It's best to really get to know all sorts of time travel devices and or time slip and or walk-ins to other realities tellings, before becoming involved with any type of time travel device, yourself. There are also people that had odd bodies, such as being either part alien wizard, or special person, to the effects of time travel as part of their physical bodies.So you must personally determine what your use range is here and then be a fan or a novice, at your wisest discretion, if this is your want.

It seems that a lot of people, for some reason unknown, just appear here, as they are either inclined to the subject, or the illusion to possible time travel.It is you that must determine that sort.

The funniest thing that I've ever heard, was the apparent devouring of a fully loaded bakery truck, while this van rounding a bend at the New Jersey Triangle This situation to where a lot of strange goings on occurs in that section of woods.I always want to say, "Was that a tasty meal for you, Mr. Jersey Devil's Triangle".
I wonder the same too. How do you appear on a different time line if astrally,can you interact and be seen by others. If so, do you appear to fit in in the new timelines style wise,age. What if the machine malfunctions are you stuck there. You have no I'd,job anything. This is a real world line. Just those simple things concern me.

I own a Steven gibbs time machine. I haven't turned it on in a few months. I can say that I have seen a wall of color in front of me that flashed quickly. My husband had a experience where old money was found beside him. He was walking to the bedroom then woke up in bed the next morning dirty. He said he remembers being somewhere but he remembers only bits and pieces. I have attempted to time physically travel and have not. I have attempted to astral travel but have not. Is there something with the machine...i would say yes. Can you expect results right away...i would say no. As for vortex they are not too common in oklahoma. We have driven in the car with it turned on and nothing. Before we bought the machine and were talking about it we did pick up strange voices on our phone and radio telling us no. It might have been the government or something more. My husband was contacted by a 15 year old who worked at Google and said she was a time traveler. Idk weird stuff to not have some truth to it.

Rossco78

I do not know if you're over the ages of 18 or 21, whatever the cognizance of legal responsibility is for the state you live in. There are such devices as the HDR, which only sends half of you to whatever time that you desire. However I do suggest this advice and this is, read on all the educational materials on time travel devices, that you can find on the net.
You must be of a responsible age and personal character determination, in order to employ the use of time travel devices.
A lot can and sometimes does go wrong, or miscalculated during any said time travel device use. so you from just what I've said here, must develop a yes and no list, as to you can or can't do what you feel is possible with time travel and then stick to that.

Sometimes, even with an experience beginning time travel novice, you can make a mistake.A fellow in my past acquaintance, had managed to zone into an alternate reality, which was similar to a modern Tokyo, materializing him and his HDR on a busy overpass.This reality had time travel warning sensors in it and a detachment of police in autos with flashing lights were headed to his position, as he stood looking at the oncoming vehicles while on the overpass.

What he had done to escape his position, was reissue the object, or whishing well in his HDR and I think, but am not sure, had a portable battery pack to just the HDR right then and there, for his return to point of departure.From what he said, it was that they were only about one hundred yards from his position, before the effect from his command had cut in and he faded out from that reality.

This poll of people here, are non-binding on anything that they share here. Also' I believe there is a use or develop any sort of time travel device, at your own risk, statement to the use, of this website.

It's best to really get to know all sorts of time travel devices and or time slip and or walk-ins to other realities tellings, before becoming involved with any type of time travel device, yourself. There are also people that had odd bodies, such as being either part alien wizard, or special person, to the effects of time travel as part of their physical bodies.So you must personally determine what your use range is here and then be a fan or a novice, at your wisest discretion, if this is your want.

It seems that a lot of people, for some reason unknown, just appear here, as they are either inclined to the subject, or the illusion to possible time travel.It is you that must determine that sort.

The funniest thing that I've ever heard, was the apparent devouring of a fully loaded bakery truck, while this van rounding a bend at the New Jersey Triangle This situation to where a lot of strange goings on occurs in that section of woods.I always want to say, "Was that a tasty meal for you, Mr. Jersey Devil's Triangle".
I wonder the same too. How do you appear on a different time line if astrally,can you interact and be seen by others. If so, do you appear to fit in in the new timelines style wise,age. What if the machine malfunctions are you stuck there. You have no I'd,job anything. This is a real world line. Just those simple things concern me.

I own a Steven gibbs time machine. I haven't turned it on in a few months. I can say that I have seen a wall of color in front of me that flashed quickly. My husband had a experience where old money was found beside him. He was walking to the bedroom then woke up in bed the next morning dirty. He said he remembers being somewhere but he remembers only bits and pieces. I have attempted to time physically travel and have not. I have attempted to astral travel but have not. Is there something with the machine...i would say yes. Can you expect results right away...i would say no. As for vortex they are not too common in oklahoma. We have driven in the car with it turned on and nothing. Before we bought the machine and were talking about it we did pick up strange voices on our phone and radio telling us no. It might have been the government or something more. My husband was contacted by a 15 year old who worked at Google and said she was a time traveler. Idk weird stuff to not have some truth to it.
I just had a thought come to mind. Maybe the hdr creates multiple worm hole windows that merge into a bigger scenery similar to the 1wormhole. That's how you don't have to crawl through a portal.

lamdo263

I just had a thought come to mind. Maybe the hdr creates multiple worm hole windows that merge into a bigger scenery similar to the 1wormhole. That's how you don't have to crawl through a portal.
The HDR only takes a facimile of you to your intended destination point.Technically this is a radionics machine, as it works via an imbued charge from a wall socket, in part putting that charge into it's own identification matrix.

The part that is left behind is your body, however in the other destination point the intention of that body copy acts out the alter-ego, of the primary want, before the split had occurred. This does not mean however that the other field of the intention of that body, nor its presence elsewhere, does not have responsibility. I have heard it, that an HDR can enact a mission, without the wall socket rubbing plate being used. What the HDR does, is to divide a person in two, but because the action of the HDR is reliant upon the timeline itself, the rule of return and reconsolidation occurs.

jasmineee12

The HDR only takes a facimile of you to your intended destination point.Technically this is a radionics machine, as it works via an imbued charge from a wall socket, in part putting that charge into it's own identification matrix.

The part that is left behind is your body, however in the other destination point the intention of that body copy acts out the alter-ego, of the primary want, before the split had occurred. This does not mean however that the other field of the intention of that body, nor its presence elsewhere, does not have responsibility. I have heard it, that an HDR can enact a mission, without the wall socket rubbing plate being used. What the HDR does, is to divide a person in two, but because the action of the HDR is reliant upon the timeline itself, the rule of return and reconsolidation occurs.
So it makes a copy of the user and sends that copy to another dimension? My question is does our consciousness go with the copy or do we just completely stay in our time/dimension?

lamdo263

So it makes a copy of the user and sends that copy to another dimension? My question is does our consciousness go with the copy or do we just completely stay in our time/dimension?
Part of the entity that goes to another time. This is similar to, but really not the same as a Tibetan created tulpa.Both representations of the human are bi-located, but the sent one, should experience some kind of inversed density.In other words, as only some kind of electrical pressure force.Tulpa - Wikipedia

However a person through mechanics that I do not understand, can receive a strong shock and then that half of a person, become registered as a part of another time, but I do not know if they completely fill out as matter? This is given in the book, UFO Contact From Andromeda. The female being Lia, who was an electrical representation of a human, who got to know a Mexican national professor. UFO Contact from Andromeda - Kindle edition by Zitha Rodriguez Montiel, Wendelle Stevens. Reference Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

If this was the case, then either a dual identity would have to be created, or a canceling of one of those identities?

Notes Tibetan Tulpas have been made, to serve a person in that region, but must be dissolved in time, as they can become malevolent and or threatening.