Is boy the reincarnation of his grandfather ?

Himalayan Hermit

Professor, can you share the source please? The story is intriguing. I personally am not looking for any proofs and reincarnation is something that's there and the so-called rational world will probably never accept it even if it hit them in the face :) There have been tons of evidences all over the world, but am still interested in the source.

BlastTyrant

It reminds me of the young boy who in a former life used to be a Pilot in the Air force, he could name planes he never seen before, he knew how to fly them and even pointed out the plane he used to fly and where he died.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting. I've always had a feeling that we reincarnate from relatives and people in the location of our life and death. I have a strange attachment to the American wild west.... slight memories of wood buildings and horses. Visiting places like this make me feel nostalgic. So, why wouldn't I have reincarnated from another country?

8thsinner

Interesting. I've always had a feeling that we reincarnate from relatives and people in the location of our life and death. I have a strange attachment to the American wild west.... slight memories of wood buildings and horses. Visiting places like this make me feel nostalgic. So, why wouldn't I have reincarnated from another country?
They do, its quite common to come in in batches of incarnations in order to learn a time period as well as singular lessons of a single lifetime. In our higher forms we think much longer term than any human is used to and its not linear, you can come in as the mother, daughter, husband and brother of one family and you don't necessarily do it in order either, you could come in to one family as the daughter, bugger off to a different time period in the future being the grand daughter, then come back as the original mother in the next one.
I do think there is more to it playing out now though, theres hundreds of thousands of kids coming in these past couple of decades and they are solving crimes that were long gone cold cases. I think it's happening like that because people are too lazy to look for their own truth of life and need proof of these spiritual concepts. And it certainly helps when awakening to find all these cases as proof cause it stops you thinking you're going crazy, at least, sometimes.