Debate Is changing the past possible

TimeFlipper

What you are really asking us about is, Do we believe in Time-Travel? :D
Well some people believe in time travel, but they still believe changing the past is not possible since TT to the past will take you to different universe.
Angel..when you go back to the past and do what you have to do,then obviously you have to go back to the future, which is now...Dont you? ;) :D

Angelhoney

What you are really asking us about is, Do we believe in Time-Travel? :D
Well some people believe in time travel, but they still believe changing the past is not possible since TT to the past will take you to different universe.
Angel..when you go back to the past and do what you have to do,then obviously you have to go back to the future, which is now...Dont you? ;) :D

Yes. But What does that mean?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I meant that if you went back to the past, and then went back to future (now) you would still have to go to a different universe, just like going to the past will take you to a different universe :D

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
So, to take your physical body away from this timeline would render it virtually impossible to land back in your current timeline. You will only affect things on the new timeline you visit. then that timeline will take years see see if your alteration made a difference. If you follow me. Not sure I do. Just typing

But inner mind travel, astral.. Different thing altogether. If you never physically leave, . . . .