Is everyone psychic?

TimeFlipper

Hiya duntpasstome and welcome to Paranormalis...Please join in our conversations when ever you feel like it..:)
Looking forward to your postings :cool:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I do remember clearly now when I was in my early twenties my friends girl friend walked past the window where I was working, I was alone and as I saw her I saw and knew that my friend would lose his life and within a year he did, this has stuck with me for over 20 years, I don't believe that I have any psychic abilities but this has played on my mind a lot.
I might not post much in the future as I have not much to offer this forum but I'll keep following with interest, all the best and thanks.

It sounds like you're psychic! Don't be afraid to post. :)

Internalexile

We all have it in us. We all possess the potential. The more you are trapped into this material existence, work, bills, money, sleep, work, bills, money, sleep the less chance you have of realising your potential.

Step outside the material world, step outside the box. Try meditation to help you escape, you may be surprised at the results. Small victories at first but potentially life changing and exciting in the long run.

You are here, which means you have an inquisitive mind, it should become easy for you with practice. :)

Snake, duntpassonme, PaulaJedi

I already discovered my gift. In fact mines is a lot different from many of you folks here. My gift is claircognizance.

Okay how about this: Everyone is a Psychic but there are certain individuals who could with time take it at the next level. For example while everyone have some degree of precognition only a few can make near accurate to accurate readings with ease. (Though I'm still kinda doubtful everyone is a Psychic)

And about my gift:

Unlike many of you folks though I discovered my gift quite by accident. However, I happened to discovered it at a time when I am busy with college studies, and plus I lived in a really somewhat hectic lifestyle (I live in LA so it can be very hectic especially when you need to rush to school). If you want, I can tell you folks how it all started in another thread.

Last edited:

AAM

Optimist
I believe everyone has the ability.
I agree some abilities get developed while others go undeveloped. From my experience I can say that the past 10 years I seam to be guided, I'm sort of going for the ride like the roller coaster up and downs in life but I hang on for the ups to return. I have faced life as forks in the road...go one direction and live to see tomorrow go to the dark road on the left and possibly end up a front page statistic. I have reinvented myself over the years and now do remodeling work. If I see a picture I will build it exactly as I see it and in my sleep review each step...step by step. I amaze myself as whatever I attempt turns out although I have never attempted the project. I feel I am and know I am being guided by external influences. In this same time period I had worked for a large corporation and every time a GM or SM gave me a rough time I knew their days were numbered and they would be fired. It happened too many times to count so I expected it and it happened. I never wished bad on anyone but was astonished to what I had seen happening like I had a shield that repelled negative energy. I seam to get instructions...commands in my sleep. The latest is my sister who lives in NM has bad tires on her truck and is walking...In the night, I was told to get her some tires, which I will. Now I do help my sister and others so would do it anyway to be helpful but I was told directly to do it and firmly. If anyone can relate to this you know what I am talking about. I go thru life not worrying about the little things and joke about the big things because to me it doesn't really matter as I have had a taste of something else. Does that make sense to anyone? I believe we all have powers.
"Being guided through life" I resonate with that also. Sometimes i look back and think wow how did this happen. It feels like there is a certain script im living with many twists and turns. Usually things that others consider impossible happen to me.

duntpasstome

I've had a few incidents where I could have been seriously hurt or lost my life through falls from height or vehicle crashes but came out unscathed each time. This really made me think it just wasnt my time and someone was watching out for me. I feel that it wasn't my time so that myself or my children that followed the incidents have something important to achieve in life.

jcolanzi

Poison Apple,

We all have psychic ability. If you want to develop your ESP, I'd suggest reading Harold Sherman's "How To Make ESP Work For You." Harold spent his life studying ESP. He also wrote a book "Thoughts Through Space," about an experiment he did with Sir Hubert Wilkins. Wilkins was in Alaska tasked with finding Russians who had crashed while Sherman was in New York. They kept in telepathic contact during the search.

Results were documented.

The ESP book can be found online free.

TimeFlipper

Poison Apple,

We all have psychic ability. If you want to develop your ESP, I'd suggest reading Harold Sherman's "How To Make ESP Work For You." Harold spent his life studying ESP. He also wrote a book "Thoughts Through Space," about an experiment he did with Sir Hubert Wilkins. Wilkins was in Alaska tasked with finding Russians who had crashed while Sherman was in New York. They kept in telepathic contact during the search.

Results were documented.

The ESP book can be found online free.
Poison Apple very sadly had to leave us all last year, she was a very popular Moderator, and we all miss her very much :(