Is everyone psychic?

Internalexile

No, I don't believe everyone can be a Psychic. I believe that only some people can have Psychic abilities.

Those who have them already are born with it.

For those who discovered their gifts later in life, well that's because it has been dormant the whole time and that something activated the gifts.

Internalexile

I am skeptical on the idea everyone is a Psychic.

I believe that only certain individuals can have the gift (basically you need to be born with it) the rest of the human population don't have them.

Now as for those who found were able to get their Psychic abilities later in life, I believe it's because it was dormant the whole time and somehow it got activated (by meditation, accident etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We all have it in us. We all possess the potential. The more you are trapped into this material existence, work, bills, money, sleep, work, bills, money, sleep the less chance you have of realising your potential.

Step outside the material world, step outside the box. Try meditation to help you escape, you may be surprised at the results. Small victories at first but potentially life changing and exciting in the long run.

You are here, which means you have an inquisitive mind, it should become easy for you with practice. :)

Itheblaze

I think when women become Mothers there becomes a blood psychic link to that child all the way through its life and death. I've read many a story of a grown child dying and the Mother knowing before the ill-fated call. Call it, Mother's instinct.

duntpasstome

We all have it in us. We all possess the potential. The more you are trapped into this material existence, work, bills, money, sleep, work, bills, money, sleep the less chance you have of realising your potential.

Step outside the material world, step outside the box. Try meditation to help you escape, you may be surprised at the results. Small victories at first but potentially life changing and exciting in the long run.

You are here, which means you have an inquisitive mind, it should become easy for you with practice. :)
I think you are spot on, with our hectic lifestyles it's impossible for many to be able to clear their minds to have these abilities.
Hi I'm new to this forum, I'm sceptical to a lot of stuff posted on here but none the less I find it all very interesting.
I do remember clearly now when I was in my early twenties my friends girl friend walked past the window where I was working, I was alone and as I saw her I saw and knew that my friend would lose his life and within a year he did, this has stuck with me for over 20 years, I don't believe that I have any psychic abilities but this has played on my mind a lot.
I might not post much in the future as I have not much to offer this forum but I'll keep following with interest, all the best and thanks.