Is God against time machine builders ??

TimeFlipper

Are you that fucking stupid not to be able to understand that communication may be written, verbal, or telepathic?
Your blocked! View attachment 9312
I could not tell what alien was talking as they communicate telepathically. The tall gray may be the one as the other two short grays looked identical and may have be created by the so called real gray? At the time I believed them to be ghost back in 1955. I also thought they were killed in a fire as they looked human but without the normal facial sized ears, nose, and mouth, but their eyes were larger as well as the head was also larger. I asked if they were in any pain and if the father was unable to save his children from a fire. They responded with words for me to lay back down and go back to sleep and that everything would be fine. As an eight year old I was scared shitless after seeing them appear out of thin air in a pitch black night. The tall gray had a little smaller head and eyes in proportion to its size. Hope that helps?

Temper Temper Walt....Look again at what you wrote>>>"I could NOT tell what alien was talking as they communicate telepathically"...Then you call ME a troll for saying the truth...Grow up :fp: :LOL:..