Is hell real?

Carl Miller

"it is easy to understand that if darkness is the frame that emphasizes the light, then, as a region of suffering and disharmony, hell is perfectly conceivable, representing a just process for the filtering of the spirit on its way to the higher life. All hellish places appear, exist and disappear with the approval of the lord, who tolerates such human creations like a father who allows his children to get hurt and uses the experience to help them appreciate health.

Consequently, minds dedicated to rebelliousness and criminality may belive they are working only or themselves, but they are actually working for the lord, who corrects evil with evil itself. That is why everything in life is a step toward the victory of the supreme good".

Quotation from Instructor Druso. A spiritual friend who resides on "Mansion Peace"- an institution 'between heaven and eath'.

Pegii

"it is easy to understand that if darkness is the frame that emphasizes the light, then, as a region of suffering and disharmony, hell is perfectly conceivable, representing a just process for the filtering of the spirit on its way to the higher life. All hellish places appear, exist and disappear with the approval of the lord, who tolerates such human creations like a father who allows his children to get hurt and uses the experience to help them appreciate health.

Consequently, minds dedicated to rebelliousness and criminality may belive they are working only or themselves, but they are actually working for the lord, who corrects evil with evil itself. That is why everything in life is a step toward the victory of the supreme good".

Quotation from Instructor Druso. A spiritual friend who resides on "Mansion Peace"- an institution 'between heaven and eath'.
so spirits go through hell and then on into heaven. interesting

Carl Miller

No, no. 'Between Heaven and Hell' is the name of the book through the mediumship of Francisco Candido Xavier- the famous brazilian medium, dictated by the spirit called André Luis.
The process is called automatic writing. In this book the reader will know what 'hell' is like. It is a place where criminals temporarily spend their times purging from criminality and rebelliousness.
i have been given all names in the world, (and you can imagine the nature of these names...) for speaking about spirituality and the life beyond. Somehow i am vaccinated against irony, cynicism and other things. Words like CRAP directed to me was interpreted by me thru a different meaning- C -creative, R-responses, A-after, P-provocation. I only relate to myself and simply give a penny to what other people think about it. I hope you are really interested questioning the 'probable nature of hell' if ever we would have any. Since no one has a star glued on his or her head i am led to believe that you are not making fun of me and your interest is an honest one. If your intention is snobbing me include me out cause i am not a clown to be made fun of. But if you are really serious in your curiosity take my word as only an opinion . I am not the owner of the truth and one opinion is as good as any other. Thank you and best wishes, good evening or morning wherever you are in the world.

Last edited:

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Just curious
Personally I think heaven and hell are real but not in a biblical way, I believe if you do go to heaven then it's your most amazing fantasies, hopes and dreams come true, and hell.. Well it's the opposite! Every fear you've ever had, everything you've done wrong just comes back to bit you x

Carl Miller

You create your own reality (you in a general sense of course).
We are told other dimensions are made out of a subtle type of matter. Reading this the sceptic will say 'bullshit or Crap". Ok end of discussion.
Suppose 'we' go above bias and try to really listen to, without prejudices, without accepting or rejecting, cause really listening to is not an easy thing.
Hell is a subjective condition (condition meaning 'health'). Subjective means pertaining to the individual....
Suppose someone commits a crime say the lover is jealous of her man, and this man has a son from his late relationship.
Once the three of them spend a weekend by the beach. The lover is taking care of the son of her 'man'.
While her man is away fishing she sees a chance in causing the death of the six year boy.
She pretends she does not see the boy swimming too far out into the sea. And the boy gets drowned by the high waves. Period!
Imagine the suffering of the father when he faces his loved son death?
Imagine the remorse the reckless lover feels.
Time goes on and the father never forgets. He blames the woman for being reckless. And she blames herself for having killed the boy.
The worst suffering is a self imposed one. The woman cannot forgive herself and sickness installs in her heart and body.
The solution would be self forgiveness. But she just can not forgive herself and one day she dies.
She dies with a sickly soul. Where does she 'go'? Is she ready to share the same place of someone who did his best to live a sane existence?
Please i am not saying that hell is eternal. And no one has the power to send anyone else to hell.
It is a temporary place of cleansing.
Now internet trolls would have fits of belly laughing at all this.
That is why i once said, although being interested in weird subjects this do not make a clown of me. If a person is not mature enough to let the discussions flow someone is on a wrong place.
Still this is only one opinion cause in fact no ones really knows anything.
Your opinion may be better than mine.

Last edited:

DEATH OMEN

Hate to seem picky but which "Hell " are we talking about as various religions have another 'place" where the dead are punished for "sins" in another life. Just asking.

Carl Miller

@DEATH OMEN
The hell i am talking about is the ancient Hades. Hell ,as religionists preach about to manipulate their follower's mind, does not exist. Hades is a temporary realm of cleansing from the soul evil deeds. You will not share your existence in the afterlife with a criminal, will you? The wheat must be separated from the weed. Ah , something like that. This is very boring....have a nice day!

wanda

Hell is real as is Heaven. God, our creator, made a way for us to avoid hell by allowing His Son to die and rise again for us. We are shown horrific images of hell in the Bible. I believe them true, but also what makes hell what it is would be the 100% lack of Hope and love. Things will never be better. The pain will not go away. You cannot hope for death because you are dead already.

Falkon303

Science says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, so if you apply that to the energy that we send out in to the universe, I think that maybe if we aren't careful we can make a hell for ourselves. I also believe that if we change we can crawl out of it.

There's also the hell that people go through for seemingly no reason. I like to believe there's a purpose for everything however. I am just not sure we can wrap our minds around it.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Gonna give you an example, folks. It is indiscribable the pain that a suicidal person suffers in a hell he created for himself. Upon the afterlife he is considered as a reprobate- a predestined to damnation. He will punish himself until he realizes he should never repeat such a criminal act again in future incarnations to come.