Is It Just Me...?

JediStryker

Is It Just Me...?

It's pretty funny. I put a new pic on that page yesterday. The one at the top is so damn funny, though. Looks like a poster for a romance movie.

StarLord

Is It Just Me...?

There are quotes going around of Kerry pretty much calling him a no brained duffus without a clue if you read through the lines. So then, as Karma rears it's ugly head per SOP, Kerry now has to make up for it all by pretending this guy is Gods greatest gift to politics. It is just all too amusing when you wait, listen very carefully, and you get to see just how two faced some people can be and then have to act the total opposite. Too funny and at the same time, it is just way too sad to see people act that way.....

Judge Bean

Is It Just Me...?

Originally posted by StarLord@Jul 10 2004, 04:30 PM
There are quotes going around of Kerry pretty much calling him a no brained duffus without a clue if you read through the lines. So then, as Karma rears it's ugly head per SOP, Kerry now has to make up for it all by pretending this guy is Gods greatest gift to politics. It is just all too amusing when you wait, listen very carefully, and you get to see just how two faced some people can be and then have to act the total opposite. Too funny and at the same time, it is just way too sad to see people act that way.....

Oh but he is God's greatest gift to politics. He is a combination of Kennedy and Carter, never doesn't smile, has an oldmoney wife, and is (like JFK was) a subtle supporter of the drive to purify American life. Allow me to explain. There is a strain of American public thought that holds that America must be made virtuous-- that, for example, it is infiltrated with evildoers, in cells or cabals, who undermine the working man. Any means must be used to root them out and cleanse us.

Some of this is motivated by the sharp knowledge that one's personal life is not clean, and, for some reason, this prompts our leaders to want to expose and ridicule, or arrest, those who disagree with their positions. For JFK, this meant that Bobby (the Attorney General) got the job of organizing a secret police force to assassinate Castro, among other things. For Edwards, it means that America needs a domestic intelligence office.

That's right: you heard me. John Edwards is the primary sponsor in Congress of proposed legislation to set up a domestic CIA.

Still like his hair?

DadOf5

Is It Just Me...?

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jul 11 2004, 10:52 PM
In a poll, more Americans liked Bush's hair than these guys, anyway.

Another win for Dubya!

Huh? I thought that particular poll was about baked beans. :lol: I really need to pay more attention :huh:

JediStryker

Is It Just Me...?

Originally posted by DadOf5+Jul 11 2004, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JediStryker@Jul 11 2004, 10:52 PM

Another win for Dubya!

Huh? I thought that particular poll was about baked beans. :lol: I really need to pay more attention :huh:
[snapback]4396[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

The dog knows the secret! Kill it!

*crowd chases dog*

Judge Bean

Is It Just Me...?

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jul 12 2004, 02:52 AM

Another win for Dubya!

Seriously, how can anyone actually tell the difference between the scalps of four middleaged white guys like that (except for Cheney's). If you did a photo lineup above the eyebrows (in England, an "identity parade") of Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Edwards, Bushed, Kerry, Blair, and Beaver Cleaver's Dad, no one in his right mind could identify the haircuts.

I wonder if Bush's still has traces of cocaine in it? It's supposed to last for years.