Is it possible to change your eye color through meditation?

Mayhem

Zenith
Never heard this happen before, did you come across something on the internet or just a random type of question. Interesting.

Beholder

My eyes changed color from light blue to dark brown naturally from having both genes, but I did not meditate and it drove my father mad because he wanted a blond son with blue eyes like himself.

Meditation can unblock supressed attraction from taboos or societal peer pressure, alter blood flow, temporarily increase intelligence, sharpen senses, et cetera. But eye colors are dictated by how DNA generates RNA, so it might require super expensive gene research and a dangerous change of nutrients if the right condition is found. I would not recommend creating a vitamin D deficiency just for a temporary change, because you would become sick before even noticing a difference.

BlastTyrant

My eyes changed color from light blue to dark brown naturally from having both genes, but I did not meditate and it drove my father mad because he wanted a blond son with blue eyes like himself.

Meditation can unblock supressed attraction from taboos or societal peer pressure, alter blood flow, temporarily increase intelligence, sharpen senses, et cetera. But eye colors are dictated by how DNA generates RNA, so it might require super expensive gene research and a dangerous change of nutrients if the right condition is found. I would not recommend creating a vitamin D deficiency just for a temporary change, because you would become sick before even noticing a difference.

Same here depending on my mood my eyes are either Brown or light blue, i haven't noticed any other colors as i dont tend to look at my self lol

Beholder

Same here depending on my mood my eyes are either Brown or light blue, i haven't noticed any other colors as i dont tend to look at my self lol
Your mood affects the body's chemistry. Maybe disrupting the production of pigments. Or maybe a single cause affecting both mood and eye color.

In between brown and blue, my eyes were green.

Beholder

I recall being happier and more carefree as blond with blue eyes. Also liked shrimps and sailor suits for some reason. Not sure if it's controlled directly by the gene or from self perception to adapt fashion.

label

Yes it is possible but it is both by meditation and a biological function all humans have. Our emotions have the ability to slightly alter the eye color. This is temporary.

The other one is "heterochromia" and it is rare but does happen you should speak to your doctor about this as they can give you a much better explanation.

If you look at the previous strongest man in the world lifting half a ton his eyes changed color do to his emotions, bio-functions and adrenaline. He nearly died so needless to say the conditions was very much above the norm.

Spiritually I have never seen glowing eyes before. Some people claim they have seen it. There is more to this but I digress. The only real ways I know the body can change eye color is mentioned above.

Please be safe...