Is it possible to predict future?

Wee

I've had moments where I would have de ja vu from dreams, etc. I don't know if you would necessarily consider that predicting the future. I remember having a dream about being in someone's attic and feeling a presence in their. The attic/house was much older. May over 100 years Victorian style. It was an older gentleman who was angry that I was in his space. As I started down a narrow/winding stairway, I felt a push and almost fell down the stairs and no one was behind me. I woke up. In this dream, I never saw the rest of the house, just the attic.

When my dad and step mom were getting married, I visited my step mom's mother. I went up to the attic to help my step mom carry some things down to the kitchen....well De ja vu. It was the exact same attic from my dream. It didn't hit me that it was the same attic until I started walking towards the stairs....and yep, I felt as if someone pushed me, and I came close to falling.

Weird.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I can't seem to find the posts I made where I described this before, so I'll re-tell a couple brief instances where this happened:

===========================================

In 9th grade., one night before school, I dreamed I was in my Computer Science class. In my dream, a few of the teachers were standing to the right of my desk (I was at the end of the row) talking about how hectic it was getting their paychecks from the office. One of the teachers laughed and said "It's like WWF!". I woke up after that, got ready and went to class.

Towards the end of the period, that exact same scenario played out. I even echoed the phrase "it's like WWF" along with the teacher when he said it... This got me some odd looks.

Another time when I was in 6th grade, I dreamt that I was a Canadian living with this girl who had long, curly dark hair. I came down the next morning and told my dad about it, he laughed and called me a stupid canuck and it was more or less forgotten about. Wasn't really an exciting dream, but being in Canada with this girl really stuck out to me.

Fast forward to 2003 and I meet this girl over the internet... From Canada. We hit it off, and I decide to move up there for a while and see what happens. The second we actually met, that 6th grade dream came flooding back and it scared the hell out of me. It was accurate down to the freckle on her neck.

My dad doesn't recall me telling him about this dream, but I distinctly recall him laughing and calling me a stupid canuck. I was on the stairs leaning over the bannister and telling him while he was in the living room on the computer.

When I moved to Charlotte in 2009, I dreamt I was sitting with my dad in the sales tower at the dealership where he worked. The sales tower there has three workstations; he was in the center one, and I was in the one to his left. In the dream, he was eating an orange and we were talking about random things... Nothing in particular. When I woke up, it struck me as odd because I had felt a very real sense of "belonging" there. In most cases when I'm hanging out with someone at work, you feel a little out of place - especially somewhere filled with A-type salesmen personalities.

Fast forward 5 or 6 months, and I got a job at this exact same dealership as the systems administrator. I didn't remember the dream though until that exact scenario played out a month or two later; my dad had bought this big box of little navel oranges the day before and was on some kind of fruit kick. I was sitting in the same chair having the same conversation about this project we were working on when the remembrance hit me,. The surreal feeling I got was enough to make me pause and get faint for a moment.

There have been many other instances like these, but most are simple things like hearing a phone ring, then suddenly knowing that so-and-so walks by right afterwards because I've already seen it the night (or week) before.

It's not a constant occurrence and has decreased with age, but it's a very real experience.

HDRKID

Canada is great, I lived there for a while and my favorite city is vancouver. It was near ocean. Best time is summer. Last year I was living in London and that is also super.

Futurists see a future that is green. Sadly, mine is more gritty and grim.

Agora+Tower+by+Vincent+Callebaut+Architectures+in+Taipei,+Taiwan.jpg

Mark Pattinson

Its possible to predict your future easily through astrology that some would like to do astrology with the help of Planet which are used as numericalogy that help to find your planet on the basis of this you can determine your future.

Mark Pattinson

Yes it is possible to predict future with the help of Mayan Sign. Mayan Sun sign is a very useful source that describes one’s character. In Mayan astrology, there are different mayan signs such as Trecana signs, Tree of life signs, Past sign, Sign of success, Men and women sign etc. All these signs represent a unique and important presentation of person. Maya also based their calendars around astronomy.