Is Jesus Azizus Monobaz?

Sanyam Deshi

It doesn't matter if Ren contradicts any of my beliefs. I don't care if he or anyone else worships pencils.
I support the human RIGHT to believe and discuss whatever you want. Your mentality is that if somemone disagrees, then you need to throw insults and try to drive them away. You are a very sick person, Sanyam. Don't go trying to play innocent because you are very guilty here.

I WILL FIGHT FOR THE HUMAN RIGHT OF SELF EXPRESSION.

I've held back but if you want a fight, you're about to get it. You've heard nothing yet!
No, you're wrong. You don't understand me and you don't understand my intentions. I have never told Ren to stop believing in what he is believing. Also, there aren't any problems with Ren posting information and trying to share his beliefs with others. My only two problems from the get-go were:
1. Ren calling his belief a fact.
2. Ren belittling anyone who doesn't want to share the beliefs he has.
I wouldn't care if he had a pencil worshipping thread either. Do you want to see belittlement? No, I'm not going to treat you like the demon you have treated me as. I am going to show you some of the things I have put up with in this thread:
You are displaying your gross ignorance here.
It seems to me that you are the naive one. And you are wasting your time here. Go play with your toys.
Christianity is the propaganda and because you are too lazy to research the truth that Josephus invented the entire story with his friends Plutarchus and Titus, you are damned in your ignorance and illiteracy.
You fear and cower in the darkness.
Here's some sarcastic sympathy:
I really feel bad sometimes telling you all that Jesus is not God and he is not coming back to save you. I feel like that Bad Santa that pulls his beard off and tells all the little children that Santa is not real. But it is for the best. Very bad people are telling you that Jesus said to destroy the world. And this must stop. NOBODY speaks for Jesus who is Azizus Monobaz in the historical record -- Jesus is dead.
It turns children into mindless unquestioning sheep. And that mindset will get you all killed in the days to come.
Listen Harte, I just read all your comments again in continuous threads and I have to wonder if you have some kind of disability.
For just once, I would like to debate someone about Christianity who is able to keep his mouth closed and stop drooling on his pot belly. But statistically that is improbable because critical thinking people don't have a problem with Azizus Monobaz being the historical Jesus.
Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. This is not an opinion. This is fact. I have given the evidence and you can not refute that evidence.
you need to recognize that you lost this argument and just shut it.
Just be aware that I am also being closely watched and if you draw too much attention to yourself, you aren't going to like it.
So I beg of you: please remove your predisposed biases and realize the true person who is not allowing others to have their beliefs. You can read every post I have ever made on this forum, and you will be unable to find one location where I have outright denied Ren for his beliefs and told him that he shouldn't be sharing them. Why can't you find it? Because I have never said anything of the sort. Stop using this "everyone who disagrees with me is my enemy, and my enemies must burn" mentality, and please set aside a few seconds to think objectively.

Ren

Sanyam, there is no Hope for you because you keep changing your story. You also insist you are not doing something at the same time you are doing it. Our argument with you and Harte is just about over. I will restate my point. The reason the Letters of Abgar V was not put in the bible we have today is that it gives away the secret that Jesus Christ was the son of Abgar. Many people all over the world have also come to this conclusion but refuse to speak out because they believe it is not healthy to tell little children that Santa Clause does not exist. Christianity and religion itself has done a great deal more harm than it has done good. Governments and armies use religion to get their soldiers to do evil inhuman things to each other. It is time to end the lie. This statement will ring to the 4 corners of the earth. Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. That is all that is required. That statement alone will urge people to research for themselves the TRUTH. They will reject the lie and the true Prince of Lies (religion). Thank you Sanyam and you Harte for your time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
1. Ren calling his belief a fact.

He found enough evidence to believe it is fact. That is his right. If you don't like it, you have the option to piss off. Instead, you chose to insult and battle because YOU think YOUR belief is fact and by golly, if someone disagrees with you, and since you are weak at debate, you throw in punches.

2. Ren belittling anyone who doesn't want to share the beliefs he has.

You started that in this thread. It has been deleted. YOU are guilty of the above statement as well.

Sanyam Deshi

His first post insulting you was deleted, so he's trying to play innocent.
False. The post still exists as the first post in the "moderating" thread. If you think you can effectively use this post against me, I invite you to try.
He found enough evidence to believe it is fact.
False. He doesn't "believe" that it is a fact. He "knows" that it is a fact. That's the difference. Also, his "evidence" is a historian's opinion. I'm sure that Ellis crafts a well-written argument to back his own beliefs. Ren refuses to acknowledge that Ellis could possibly be biased in creating his opinions and arguments. Ren also refuses to acknowledge that the historical information Ellis uses to create his argument could be inaccurate or changed. I am not saying that Ellis is false. I repeat: I am not saying that Ellis is false. I am merely saying that Ellis might not be right. Ellis' word is not necessarily 100% fact. I repeat again, it's okay if you believe Ellis, but it's not okay if you say "Ellis is always right and you are an idiot for not believing him." Granted, Ren hasn't actually used the word "idiot," but he has implied it numerous times. (Please refer to previous post.) If you have followed the conversations between Ren and me, even in the slightest, you would realize that I'm not the suppressor. I'm the one being suppressed. In my opinion, I'm defending my "human RIGHT to discuss whatever" I want. Unless you can clearly explain why I'm different and don't have that right, I have to believe that you are continuing to show biases against me.
IYOU think YOUR belief is fact
False. I call my belief a belief, just as it is. If you don't believe me, I can quote you one of the many times I say this.
and since you are weak at debate, you throw in punches.
False. You seriously need to get off of your high horse. I have kept my arguments pertinent and directly create counterclaims to the claims that are thrown my way... because that's what an argument is. If by throw punches, you are talking about someone who includes irrelevant information for the sole reason to insulting others, you are wrong. I make sure that everything I include in my argument is relevant and justified. There's a certain duo of people here who use arguments of "piss off," "you lost the argument," and "weak at debate," but I choose not to take offense. Honestly, Paula, this argument is not going to move forward if you base your arguments off of things I didn't say. I've been forced to continue to repeat the same statements over and over and over again because you pretend I don't say certain things. Sometimes you do this directly in the following reply! How are we supposed to progress this argument if you use cheap tactics like that and continuously treat me like some sort of evil villain? Can't we work together to reach a tame and acceptable conclusion? If so, we must listen to each other to do so.

Sanyam Deshi

Sanyam, there is no Hope for you because you keep changing your story. You also insist you are not doing something at the same time you are doing it. Our argument with you and Harte is just about over. I will restate my point. The reason the Letters of Abgar V was not put in the bible we have today is that it gives away the secret that Jesus Christ was the son of Abgar. Many people all over the world have also come to this conclusion but refuse to speak out because they believe it is not healthy to tell little children that Santa Clause does not exist. Christianity and religion itself has done a great deal more harm than it has done good. Governments and armies use religion to get their soldiers to do evil inhuman things to each other. It is time to end the lie. This statement will ring to the 4 corners of the earth. Jesus was Azizus Monobaz. That is all that is required. That statement alone will urge people to research for themselves the TRUTH. They will reject the lie and the true Prince of Lies (religion). Thank you Sanyam and you Harte for your time.
Your "fact" is held up on the following string:
-Ellis never tells a lie.
-Ellis has no biases.
-Ellis' source material has never been changed in thousands of years of history.
-Ellis' source material was written in an honest fashion in the first place.
-Ellis' source material isn't just an old piece of anti-Christian fictional literature used to prevent people from converting into Christianity thousands of years ago.
If this is what qualifies as an "indisputable fact" these days, then science has taken a significant step backward.

In case I haven't made myself clear (which I believe I have,) I support the fact that you believe this and I know that Ellis can't be proven wrong. I'm just saying that he can't be proven right either, due to the four variables above, so please stop looking down upon Christians for maintaining their beliefs.

Last edited:

Sanyam Deshi

But I assume that Ren brought the subject up, correct?
Technically, I was the first one to make a post toward Ren, triggering the subject. That post can be located as the first post in this thread's corresponding "Moderation" thread somewhere else on the forum. My purpose for bringing up the subject was because it was where the conversation between Ren and myself had left off in a different forum thread. Some people were complaining that it was dragging the thread off-topic, so when I saw that Paula had created this thread, I figured this would be a more appropriate place to resume that argument. Upon the creation of my post, I was treated like a bomb threat, and I instantly knew that my differing opinion was not welcomed in this topic. I'm claimed to be "attacking" Ren, but it seems that our fellow poster's definition of "attacking" is "disagreeing." You know this already, but I repeat, I have not been welcomed in this group. In the "Moderation" version of this thread, I created a post that contained the word "ignorance." Paula later created a message in which she basically said that it gets on her nerves when people call people ignorant. Meanwhile, the one time in which I use the word "ignorance," it's just to complain about Ren calling people "ignorant." I posted a list of all of the times Ren used the word "ignorant" and Paula did not respond. This is what I'm dealing with: bias and discrimination. I understand that Paula and Ren are friends, but in my opinion, defending friends goes too far when your friend is on a power trip and it causes you to view everyone who disagrees as a villain. Why am I telling you this? Well, it's because you've been the only other person to provide unbiased insight regarding the topic being discussed. I just want to voice my appreciation for your understanding.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm reading the book - slowly but surely. Very interesting info about he pagan practice that Christians have adopted - standing in the tower preaching. (I'm not awake yet, can't think of the name).

So far, I'm impressed that Ellis starts from scratch and doesn't assume that we are all scholars. It's almost as if he consulted me before he wrote it. LOL. He has maps and notes in the beginning that I can refer to, which helps because all those names and city names usually drive me bonkers. At least I can go back and remind myself where/what they are.