Is John Titor's story copyrighted?

AAA

AAA..this is a privately run site and on it there is no "freedom of the right to talk"..This site has its own rules which infact are very easy to follow, but Admin (Num7 and others) will offer a warning if a threat is perceived by them, and delete the offending messages...If anyone wants to continue a threatening attitude you might get one more warning, and after that Admin has every right to use what ever it is at their disposal, to prevent anymore threatening

No shit.

Have you ever seen "The Game"? Add "The Killing Joke" and time travel, then consider the effects of 30 years of being stalked and tormented. I have a right to live, to defense thereof. I have often responded simply by throwing tons of chaotic bullshit everywhere, just to motivate and study them.

The Titor saga and drama are somehow related. No one will call their hand. Thus they are all cheats, all are a threat. All the BS is a potential/present threat to the time line according to what I am seeing. Everyone is fuking themselves and me.

I'm just trying to help out a friend. It's not about a copyright. It is about people mixing things up and how it is effecting things.

If someone wants to make a movie about a guy born in Florida in 1998 who travels time in 2036 or whatever, I couldn't care less. If they use it to harass me or somehow cause someone to be killed, it's their ass, maybe everyone's. If they are listening here, they should know this.

Back, making more threats again? I thought Num7 got rid of you.

I am not making threats. I am telling it like it is.

AAA

All this Titor saga stuff is not what everyone thinks it is. There is a corrupt element in the works. Someones are playing a very sick twisted game. Lives are at stake. A copyright is rather petty by comparison.

JasperMoon

Now before I begin this is my first thread in paranormalis so please forgive me if I made a mistake.

Anyways, I am once a believer of John Titor. Overtime, I started seeing him as a hoax due to a lot of holes in the story. One thing that stands out is that the John Titor story is copyrighted.

Now I do hear a lot of weird stories (like for example UFOs and ghosts) and some are very unexplainable, but the fact that Titor's story is copyrighted makes it dubious. In fact I'm pretty sure it would have been a lot more realistic if the story wasn't copyrighted.

Already we have John Titor books and an anime based on John Titor called Stein's Gate. Whoever has the Titor story copyrighted can make a lot of money from those merchandise.

A lawyer has been handling this story for years now. I am not surprised that it would be copyrighted to protect the family's rights here. Not a surprise.