Is Pope Francis The Antichrist?

Carl Miller

Speculations are all about. And one of the targets of the rumors is the Pope of the Catholic Church-. By a large estimate the Pope possibly being the Antichrist revolves around Revelation 17:9 which declares: "This calls for a mind With wisdom. The 7 Heads are the seven Hills that surrounds the city..." It connects US to Rome- the city With the 7 Hills and the current Pope being descent of Rome. Therefore It is hard to believe Pope Francis is the Antichrist for a simple Reading: "every Spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ hás come in the flesh is of God. .." First John 4:2; And Pope Francis does not deny Jesus.

Mayhem

Zenith
Carl i do respect your knowledge, the Antichrist even though said in the past to be a figure upstanding.
To be a figure that all could see, and hold a position where he is not seen. To be what he is not.

It's a blindfold of mankind.

All the Antichrist is. is a manifestation of a spirit. He roams as you know.

You should be more than a follower of the masses.

Carl Miller

I posted this to trigger a discussion on the current Pope and his behavior as the Head of one of the Christian denominations With 1billion of followers most of them living in latin America. I wish to stress the Pope influence on latin people in general and the possible ties that link the present Pope to globalism and the New World Order. How the Pope faces pedophilia ínside the Church- and How he condones immigration to Europe.

Carl Miller

The Pope is in denial before the Word of the Gospel. HIS speech likens the Obama's, Hillary, The Rothschilds and Rockefeller. He approves the Agenda 21. He opposes our take on a non contaminated Europe.

Mayhem

Zenith
For most cannot even see, he as the vessel of god is pulling together what is left, hence the move into the new territories
to gain more followers as many have seen the problems of the past and deserted.

He's not that worried, why should he be?

Carl Miller

I mean...have You noticed that He forbade HIS bishops to report about Child abuse and pedophilia cases ínside the Chruch? Perhaps There are Much more to this than getting followers. Anyway i Will have to give It a break posting for a time as my Cell phone 'collapsed' inexplicably.

Mayhem

Zenith
Exactly as you have said, the church works for its own benefits and not that of God.

Carl Miller

I Will Go on cause i sort of like to be a somewhat lone Wolf. It is part of my weird wackoo Nature. Let s rambling on about this weird Pope whose ideas marry the ideas plans of the NWO in so perfect harmony It is getting harder and harder to call him 'holy Father', he can be your father not Mine. Our father is in Heaven and to call a man our heavenly father is to commit apostasy.

Mayhem

Zenith
I do recall, there was some sensation about him and Lucifer.

But whether he is seen as the light bearer or not?

Your thoughts Carl?