Is Steven Gibbs still selling HDR Units these days?

Yes, he's the one selling the HDR devices.

You can find his phone number here:
Steven Gibbs Phone Number

Although I never talked to him, many members here called him at least a few times. Give him a call, I'm sure he's gonna be happy to answer all of your questions concerning the device.

LOL This is the second time I post a link to Gibbs' phone number today. I feel like a HDR salesman.

Oh and I'll let other members give you feedback about the device itself.

Yes, he's the one selling the HDR devices.

You can find his phone number here:
Steven Gibbs Phone Number

Although I never talked to him, many members here called him at least a few times. Give him a call, I'm sure he's gonna be happy to answer all of your questions concerning the device.

LOL This is the second time I post a link to Gibbs' phone number today. I feel like a HDR salesman.

Oh and I'll let other members give you feedback about the device itself.
TnWatchDawg is gonna make a a comment about this, cant wait to see it lol :ROFLMAO:

He be still selling the HDR unit, and I just finished talking to him just now. Steven Gibbs says that a man is selling the HDR on e-bay, but I have not seen any. Wonder why this is. Perhaps, I will get a new one. HDR unit that is. What I need is to find a powerful vortex near me. The site http://hdrenterprises.com/ is gone. That guy use to sell a four dial HDR unit, but no more. Also, there was a guy in quebec with a six dial unit.