Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

For purposes of putting this thread back on topic: I'm a time traveler. I will prove it to you by going into the future 5 minutes from now and posting again. That's proof, right?

Just pass my test. Post the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.

42. If you don't understand that answer, then perhaps you don't fully understand the question you were about to ask.

The_Observer

so you're gonna go 5 minutes from your current location, and your only witness is you,lol

No, I can only travel to other locations physically. I will drive to your house and we can time travel into the future together. My displacement vehicle is called a bong. I have a special fuel that will transport us through time itself.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
For purposes of putting this thread back on topic: I'm a time traveler. I will prove it to you by going into the future 5 minutes from now and posting again. That's proof, right?

Just pass my test. Post the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.

42. If you don't understand that answer, then perhaps you don't fully understand the question you were about to ask.

My question was how old are you? Your answer satisfies me. You are the first person to pass the test. Perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us "What is time?" and how to manipulate it.