Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Freak Show

i see mine better at night, two glowing figures. one on each side of me. Helen on my left, Manos on my right. Manos, though my guides are Angels. Manos was created an Angel , while Helen once walked the earth over 3, 000 years ago. I see them during the day, but at that time they look like smoke pedals. For now they touch me for yes and no answers, they also touch me in other places like the back of my head. I communicate with them all day. I no longer ask them questions of what God wants me to do. They tell me that whatever i ask, the answers are coming directly from God

Kazper

GRADUATE
i see mine better at night, two glowing figures. one on each side of me. Helen on my left, Manos on my right. Manos, though my guides are Angels. Manos was created an Angel , while Helen once walked the earth over 3, 000 years ago. I see them during the day, but at that time they look like smoke pedals. For now they touch me for yes and no answers, they also touch me in other places like the back of my head. I communicate with them all day. I no longer ask them questions of what God wants me to do. They tell me that whatever i ask, the answers are coming directly from God
As I read this I got another ringing in my ear, this tells me they need to talk, So I'm guessing within 2 hours I will fall asleep lol. It is so Obvious, But sometimes they ring my ears to let me know I have been avoiding them,lol. I have Two twin Angels that appear to me as silly girls, They are always laughing and giggling. All they do is gossip to me lol

Dr. Malasunto

So how can someone travel to the past?
Good question. Do some research, or ask God or aliens, and then you might find your answer. Researching the power of crystals might also be helpful.
I've heard about quartz crystals. Currently I'm trying to rewind time by meditating and recreating to detail in my mind the date i want to go back to.

TimeFlipper

Just curious is there and current active time travelers on this site presently???

Every time we ask natural, curious questions, the time travelers and "anonymous" people throw toddler tantrums because we aren't allowed to question -- you know, typical fascist, liberal ideology. Why on earth would we want to question and learn? (sarcastic)

Thats very true Paula, i have been coming on Paranormalis for over two years now and have come across several "wannabe" time-travellers who were obviously fakes, some got banned and others simply went away to try and convince gullible people on social media networks, but they are people simply craving attention from anyone who will listen to their sad fake stories..:( :D..

Actually i enjoy reading some of the messages that the "arbiters" of the fake time-travellers come out with...Swathes of unconvincing muddled up messages which come into your area of, typical fascist and liberal ideologies Paula...:D..
I decided to bring your posting forward as we have drifted way off topic, and therefore if any wannabe time-traveller wishes to send me a private message in an attempt to prove 100% that you are a "genuine time-traveller", i will offer you a very very simple test (y) :LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just curious is there and current active time travelers on this site presently???

Every time we ask natural, curious questions, the time travelers and "anonymous" people throw toddler tantrums because we aren't allowed to question -- you know, typical fascist, liberal ideology. Why on earth would we want to question and learn? (sarcastic)

Thats very true Paula, i have been coming on Paranormalis for over two years now and have come across several "wannabe" time-travellers who were obviously fakes, some got banned and others simply went away to try and convince gullible people on social media networks, but they are people simply craving attention from anyone who will listen to their sad fake stories..:( :D..

Actually i enjoy reading some of the messages that the "arbiters" of the fake time-travellers come out with...Swathes of unconvincing muddled up messages which come into your area of, typical fascist and liberal ideologies Paula...:D..
I decided to bring your posting forward as we have drifted way off topic, and therefore if any wannabe time-traveller wishes to send me a private message in an attempt to prove 100% that you are a "genuine time-traveller", i will offer you a very very simple test (y) :LOL:..

Well, my answer was sort of on topic. Losarrio (spelling?) was a wannabe rather than a confirmed traveler, but my point was there are lurkers who don't post who lash out passive aggressively on their website every time we question something. And in my most humble opinion, attempting to shut down the natural curiosity and questioning of an individual is part of the true definition of fascism. Anyway, a person would most likely have a motive to attempt to shut down the questioning of a supposed time traveler. Critical thinking NEVER involves blindly accepting something as truth. It is not true until proven true. Question EVERYTHING!!!! Occam's Razor is a total copout. It ends discussion. It ends questioning!!!

Freak Show

shutting down questioning is not fascism when the question in point is answered. it's not an attempt when the truth is told. but since God gave you free will, it's still up to you to decide if you believe. very soon all questions will be answered. but as far as time travel goes, there is not a living man, woman or child on the face of this earth at present time as we know and understand it, that can.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
On the contrary, I think that if a human being truly believes he can travel through time, and he is determined to be a time traveler, he can. And there is no force outside the mind of the man in question that can prevent him from being able to do so. At least, that's the way The Secret (AKA Law of Attraction) works. As far as I know, The Secret is a universal law, just like the law of gravity, in which if one falls off a skyscraper, he will inevitably hit the ground.

Kazper

GRADUATE
On the contrary, I think that if a human being truly believes he can travel through time, and he is determined to be a time traveler, he can. And there is no force outside the mind of the man in question that can prevent him from being able to do so. At least, that's the way The Secret (AKA Law of Attraction) works. As far as I know, The Secret is a universal law, just like the law of gravity, in which if one falls off a skyscraper, he will inevitably hit the ground.
No he may land on a car or a roof lol JK:)(y):D