Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Kazper

GRADUATE
gahh why am I getting errors again like ever night , this forum need an exorcist to much crazy Energy bouncing off each other lol.JK:):sneaky:

Pix3l_P0w3r

gahh why am I getting errors again like ever night , this forum need an exorcist to much crazy Energy bouncing off each other lol.JK:):sneaky:
This web server runs on DOS from the 80's so it's pretty finicky. In all seriousness, it's an old platform and can't handle multiple requests from modern browsers.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Dos omg thats dinosaured.....Wow i remember DOS had to run before windows, windows was the platform and DOS was it back bone, that faded after Win95 Right??

Pix3l_P0w3r

Dos omg thats dinosaured.....Wow i remember DOS had to run before windows, windows was the platform and DOS was it back bone, that faded after Win95 Right??

• The DOS+Windows lineage comprises DOS+Windows all versions up to version 3.11, DOS+Windows 95, DOS+Windows 98, and DOS+Windows Millennium Edition. It has Windows layered on top of DOS. Entire books have been written on the subject of this layering, and it is the subject of some contention, not least because a lot of people for a fair while in the early to middle 1990s wanted the world to believe that DOS was gone and Windows was the operating system.
    This is the DOS+Windows bootstrap process.

• The Windows NT lineage comprises Windows NT 3.x, Windows NT 4.0, Windows NT 5.0 ("Windows 2000"), Windows NT 5.1 ("Windows XP"), Windows NT 5.2 (some editions of Windows XP and "Windows Server 2003"), Windows NT 6.0 ("Windows Vista"), and Windows NT 6.1 ("Windows 7"). It is not layered on top of DOS, works in a completely different way to DOS, and can run DOS applications by dint of an NT Virtual DOS Machine (NTVDM) which is a virtual machine that runs on top of Windows NT rather than the other way around.
    This is the Windows NT 6.x bootstrap process.

Freak Show

I know it's a bit off topic, but if God chooses your path and you complete it without a hitch then where does sin come into play. now i know someone is going to throw in the use of free will, but again we are all here to learn lessons and help each other. For example, if you get cancer and i am a doctor, and i come up with a treatment by using you as an experiment, would I of not come up with that treatment if i had never met you, maybe, but not as soon. Did God put you in my path or did he put me in yours. You go through your entire life making the smallest decisions and then you end up in my office. So even if you stole something, got in trouble and went to prison, got out and it was later on that you got cancer and ended up in my office.. Let's just say you didn't steal anything and had not gone to prison, would you of still ended up in my office for the treatment.. see what i'm getting at.. You still do everything you're supposed to and if that is so then my point is, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SIN. All created by religion in order to control you... Like i said, i am here to teach you and to wake you up. You had all better start listening before it's o late.

Pix3l_P0w3r

I'm not just making this stuff up. i am being guided and am here to teach all
SIn is a human construct, as is death. But sin is contrasting good, and it exists. What else would you call evil actions performed by an individual? Some individuals want to cause destruction and mayhem. Sin, evil, misdeeds, selfishness.... they're all the same.