Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Freak Show

Maybe, but i see them. they show themselves to me, they have human faces.. if you could see half of what i do you'd be blown away.. but not all are meant to. i am here to teach others to wake up and to learn the truth of the world. but don't worry, the truth is coming soon. now back to your regularly scheduled program

Pix3l_P0w3r

Maybe, but i see them. they show themselves to me, they have human faces.. if you could see half of what i do you'd be blown away.. but not all are meant to. i am here to teach others to wake up and to learn the truth of the world. but don't worry, the truth is coming soon. now back to your regularly scheduled program

I'd be inclined to believe the fact they show human faces, is to 'lighten' their appearance, so they do not frighten you. Your eyes are a tool that simply capture photons. It would be easy to fool them.

Freak Show

again, if you saw what i see, seeing them is not frighting to me. i sometime see spirit of when they were when they died from accidents. I have seen full size skeletons walk around my house// nothing scares me