Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TimeFlipper

The United Nations will become and act as your government soon. Russia will fall much like the Soviet Union did. These things all take place very soon. The earth doesn’t get wiped out. It becomes beautiful. A paradise. Time is relative. We age but physically and mentally remain young.

The UN will definitely NOT become any world government, simply because of the, "UN pact on Global migration", which several countries such as the US, Russia and China, plus other countries in Europe have all rejected, and many more will follow!!....

So what is this UN pact actually about?...Simply put, it is an agreement between countries to treat every migrant in any part of the world as their "human right" to enter any country without any border controls and no checks on where they come from....Those migrants will immediately be given all the same rights that any citizen of any country has, such as unemployment benefits, pensions, a house, jobs, and free treatment for health purposes..

It will be deemed by law, a "hate crime" if anybody derogatorily speaks out against those migrants, all media networks and newspapers can only speak of the so called "benefits" (If Any in Reality) that those migrants bring to the countries!!...The UN is simply a part of the Globalistic agenda of creating a "one nation world", for the purpose of controlling the masses!..

Fortunately many countries citizens in the EU are now strongly rejecting the usual "centre left" governments, in favour of the "centre right" thinking, which believes in Nation States, and control over who is allowed to enter their countries...It is at this point where i stop wanting to say more about migrants, as i could be reprimanded for a "hate crime myself"...

Michael_28

The UN will definitely NOT become any world government, simply because of the, "UN pact on Global migration", which several countries such as the US, Russia and China, plus other countries in Europe have all rejected, and many more will follow!!....

So what is this UN pact actually about?...Simply put, it is an agreement between countries to treat every migrant in any part of the world as their "human right" to enter any country without any border controls and no checks on where they come from....Those migrants will immediately be given all the same rights that any citizen of any country has, such as unemployment benefits, pensions, a house, jobs, and free treatment for health purposes..

It will be deemed by law, a "hate crime" if anybody derogatorily speaks out against those migrants, all media networks and newspapers can only speak of the so called "benefits" (If Any in Reality) that those migrants bring to the countries!!...The UN is simply a part of the Globalistic agenda of creating a "one nation world", for the purpose of controlling the masses!..

Fortunately many countries citizens in the EU are now strongly rejecting the usual "centre left" governments, in favour of the "centre right" thinking, which believes in Nation States, and control over who is allowed to enter their countries...It is at this point where i stop wanting to say more about migrants, as i could be reprimanded for a "hate crime myself"...
. They will turn on religion. These things start Happening very soon

Michael_28

There is about to be a time of peace on earth before these things happen. It is a very temporary time of peace. When this happens be prepared.

I can’t wait for some of you to be able to access 100 percent of the brain. There is so much to learn. Life is so beautiful.

Michael_28

Do you ever have deja vu? Maybe just maybe the other dimension is reaching out to you. Just the otheryou were driving and you had a moment of “i swear this happened”. It’s because I have been reaching out to you mich. life is so beautiful. Jim is here and so is Justin.

TimeFlipper

. They will turn on religion. These things start Happening very soon

I presume that when you say, "THEY will turn on religion", that you are meaning the Globalist Elite are turning on religion by wanting to flood countries with migrants of different religions and culture, if that is so, then you are completely correct (y)..

Michael_28

I presume that when you say, "THEY will turn on religion", that you are meaning the Globalist Elite are turning on religion by wanting to flood countries with migrants of different religions and culture, if that is so, then you are completely correct (y)..
The United Nations will rise to act as a government during this time period. It all makes sense once u get here. Myself doesn’t even understand. It’s 2019 but I’m tapped into this year because there is no more barriers of dimensions.

Michael_28

I had to convince myself. So I left a note to myself of what would happened to me when I got up this morning. Nothing bad, but a step by step breakdown. I have visited these days many times

Michael_28

In simple terms. The movie interstellar was very close to how dimensions work. Imagine a cartoon full of characters and u pull one of those characters out of the 2d world, well that character now can rule over those other characters as he is in a higher dimension. He can then Watch them and go back to previous times. We can’t touch people, and we can’t see anyone outside who is involved with our oersinal
Life.

Michael_28

In simple terms. The movie interstellar was very close to how dimensions work. Imagine a cartoon full of characters and u pull one of those characters out of the 2d world, well that character now can rule over those other characters as he is in a higher dimension. He can then Watch them and go back to previous times. We can’t touch people, and we can’t see anyone outside who is involved with our oersinal
Life.
Hence why I say time travel is not possible. It never was. I never believed in a higher being until now. He is real.