Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TimeFlipper

Perhaps The_Observer was just being brutally honest. I would associate a bong with an altered state of conciousness. We don't normally remember the future. Just the past. But, could you remember the future in an altered state of conciousness?

I`m not certain that marijuana and the latest higher strengths of that, plus the high strength strains of marijuana "resin", could be referred to as creating an altered state of "consciousness", i would say they create an altered state of "awareness" :D..
Those particular drugs are responsible for severe paranoia occurring within the drug takers..

The drugs that i refer to which creates an altered state of consciousness, would be LSD and Mescaline, better known as the "psychedelic" drugs :eek:.
i have no idea if those drugs could or could not, enable a person to recall the "future", maybe i should ask Bob Dylon or Paul McCartney from the Beatles pop group :D..

TnWatchdog

I`m not certain that marijuana and the latest higher strengths of that, plus the high strength strains of marijuana "resin", could be referred to as creating an altered state of "consciousness", i would say they create an altered state of "awareness" :D..
Those particular drugs are responsible for severe paranoia occurring within the drug takers..

The drugs that i refer to which creates an altered state of consciousness, would be LSD and Mescaline, better known as the "psychedelic" drugs :eek:.
i have no idea if those drugs could or could not, enable a person to recall the "future", maybe i should ask Bob Dylon or Paul McCartney from the Beatles pop group :D..
Coming from personal experince from my 70's burn-out days, I would say it was difficult to distiquish what was reality...past, present, or future.
I was more concerned with the tiny purple fishes that run laughing through my fingers.

TimeFlipper

Coming from personal experince from my 70's burn-out days, I would say it was difficult to distiquish what was reality...past, present, or future.
I was more concerned with the tiny purple fishes that run laughing through my fingers.

Yes Dawg, you were definitely experiencing The Strawberry Fields Forever Syndrome, caused by LSD...Better known as the Laughing Shit Drops o_O :D..

TimeFlipper

Then how the hell did the Nazis lose World War II in this timeline? If spirits in the afterlife say that no human being can travel through time, I don't think they are telling us the whole truth. And I wouldn't believe them even if they said they were.

Perhaps you might recall a conversation on Paranormalis that one of the results of the Philadelphia Experiment (intentionally or not), caused a "rift" in spacetime which then created a different time-line (this one), and ultimately resulted in the defeat of the Nazi`s..

Cirrus

Perhaps you might recall a conversation on Paranormalis that one of the results of the Philadelphia Experiment (intentionally or not), caused a "rift" in spacetime which then created a different time-line (this one), and ultimately resulted in the defeat of the Nazi`s..

And so the Mandela Effect was born so that I can still have memories of Sinbad being in a movie where he starred as a genie.

TimeFlipper

I think that the people who WERE around on August12th 1943, which was the date of the Philadelphia Experiment, would be more than likely to have had the Mandella effect (y):)..

However, i also feel that anyone born AFTER that date would not have had the Mandela Effect..

Cirrus

I think that the people who WERE around on August12th 1943, which was the date of the Philadelphia Experiment, would be more than likely to have had the Mandella effect (y):)..

However, i also feel that anyone born AFTER that date would not have had the Mandela Effect..

You're saying that I wasn't a 30 year old admiral in 1943? You assume too much.

It's possible that there have been other rifts in time-space since the initial one resulting in the collective consciousness of many Mandela Effects. Memories of the past can certainly be fuzzy, but when I group of unrelated people have the same fuzzy memory it makes you wonder.