Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

I think the major flaw in my test is that no one knows if there was any collusion between you and I making it appear that you passed the test. Of course you and I know the answer to that. With the odds being infinity to one against you. And then there is the sudden reversal of you claiming now that you are not a time traveler. Most time travel claimants want everyone to believe them. But not you. Oops!

We are all time travelers - as we are all traveling through time in a linear fashion. Oops. And unfortunately - I do not believe there is a test one could administer to see if a purported time traveler is telling the truth. In this day and age, almost anything can be faked.

Michael_28

Right now, I am able to communicate using myself in the year 2019. Time is infinite, 100 years is like a day now. In this current year, a date and year I can’t recall, the earth is in perfect conditions. There is no more worry. I am able to pet lions. Today i explored the deepest part of the ocean with my son. In this paradise there are no more dimensions your stuck in. Earth is one dimension with several dimensions as one.

Michael_28

The United Nations will become and act as your government soon. Russia will fall much like the Soviet Union did. These things all take place very soon. The earth doesn’t get wiped out. It becomes beautiful. A paradise. Time is relative. We age but physically and mentally remain young.

Michael_28

Just stay strong Michael. Be good to others. Treat others as you want to be treated. I need to garden our crops. Take care of yourself. I’ll be back to say hello again.

Michael_28

Btw. You will see your loved ones that passed again. Just wait for them, they arrive over the hill. It’s the most awe inspiring moment of your life.