Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TimeFlipper

Okay. Tapes are easier to break.
Even streaming - rewinding and playing too much could freeze your screen, which would also be a different outcome.

Harte

OMG, i just bought a Go-Pro Hero 7 Black for live streaming Hartey, and now you are worrying me..

Displaced Spirit

I found this site by accident (?!);) when looking up info on Stevia of all things. I normally don't like to talk about this for obvious reasons, but you asked. So, yes, I've experienced selective Astral projection into the future and the past. Not sure if that really fits the criteria or not, as it's not my physical body. Basically, my soul/consciousness gets yanked to specific future "marker" event where my life going be affected (or ended) by a death that happens during the event. At first, when it happened, I just sat back and watched things unfold, horrified, but later I tried changing some of the events.
It really sucked.
First, because there is some force (time itself?) that pulled against me changing stuff. Second, the changes I made usually affected my life, so if the person I was trying to save died, then I died, too. Third, it was like playing a video game- I only had a few tries before the sequence of events solidified into reality, and I was sucked back into my body (like the event itself was inside a balloon which expanded, then slowly contracted until it was game over). Fourth, if I just tried to erase the event, invariably something three times worse would happen in its place.
So, beware. Mucking about with time is dangerous. (Like you didn't know, right?)
And, the only time my soul traveled to the past was to the worst moment of my life, when I was 9 and said, "No," to my abusive cousin and he beat my soul out of me. At that moment, among other things like angels and demons duking it out, I saw a bunch of "my" souls and friendly souls telling me to live again. (I wouldn't be here if God hadn't show up to order me back into my body. Blah.) But, as I grew older, I would get sucked back into that sequence as one of "those" souls, urging my younger self to live. So, I guess the theory of seeing yourself and becoming destroyed doesn't apply to soul displacement.
And, not to sound any more crazy than I just did, but I became more aware of the angel of Death showing up at these events, and I started to converse with him as I tried to save people. Turns out, Death exists outside of time too, so he might be one to ask about time travel or Astral projection. But, you need to be somewhat telepathic or on the edge of death to talk to him. His words show up on the inside of my mind, and he has a great or childish sense of humor depending on how frustrated I am. Even people I tried to save who couldn't see Death (dark shadow outline-no scythe- that feels like it will suck you into a whirlpool of decay if you get too close) commented on the temp dropping several degrees and noticed how everything turned gray/half dead around them.
So, I don't get to just travel where I want to and get the powerball numbers or anything cool like that. It's unnerving and my vision splits, so I am aware of stuff happening back in my body, (where I space out) but also what is surrounding me in the event. It used to happen to me a lot when I was growing up, but stopped after college. (As if I was above the event horizon of a black hole as a kid, but now that I'm in my 40's, it feels like I'm stuck in the linear timeline of my life, watching as events unfold and fixing them as I can.
One of the last big events I saw in college involved the president elect. But, I won't comment further, because it hasn't happened yet. (And, I have to assume that if I can muck about with the timeline, other people can too, for foul purposes, so the less said the better. But, you will know what I'm talking about whenever it happens)

Oh, one last thing, since I know this is long- people were mentioning 'testing'. A flaw is that a telepathic person can just pick your brain and answer the question you want them to get from the 'future'.:unsure:
Just thought I'd let you know.

Cirrus

Burlesque - if you don't stay out of your parents bedroom.

I do not want to see a burlesque show that involves Donald Trump. #yeti

Oh, one last thing, since I know this is long- people were mentioning 'testing'. A flaw is that a telepathic person can just pick your brain and answer the question you want them to get from the 'future'.:unsure:
Just thought I'd let you know.

Brings up an interesting question: can a telepath connect with someone when s/he only knows they exist because of an online message board?

Displaced Spirit

I do not want to see a burlesque show that involves Donald Trump. #yeti

Brings up an interesting question: can a telepath connect with someone when s/he only knows they exist because of an online message board?

IDK. People call psychic lines to get their fortunes read... But, I don't have much experience with that. Usually, I meet someone and feel a connection, or realize that my spirit has connected with them before. I spent most of my life trying not to get involved
@Displaced Spirit Sounds very similar to the TV show Quantum Leap..

Yeah, it creeped me out the first time I saw that show, because it kind of described how I felt. "Touched" also gave me the chills, too. Makes me think people have some of these things happening to them, but are afraid to say anything, so they create a Sci-fi episode instead!