Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

@MindUnderMatter I'd have a chocolate cake so I'm not as tempted to eat it, and I'd have a devil's cake to actually eat, thereby solidifying my procurement of cake and providing nourishment and satisfaction through consumption.

MindUnderMatter

@MindUnderMatter I'd have a chocolate cake so I'm not as tempted to eat it, and I'd have a devil's cake to actually eat, thereby solidifying my procurement of cake and providing nourishment and satisfaction through consumption.

This is a perfect example of a skewed paradigm. There can be no such thing as "too much chocolate," and chocolate is clearly the most superior flavor available on Planet Earth today. Being less tempted to consume such a cake clearly demonstrates a lack of awareness of the true virtue of chocolate. :love: Dig in!!!

Cirrus

You are all missing the point. We don't need 2 cakes. We just need never-ending free cakes. Or cakes-on-call. Maybe equal cakes for everybody is too communist an ideal, but there has to be something better than the Marie Antoinette version.

The_Observer

You are all missing the point. We don't need 2 cakes. We just need never-ending free cakes. Or cakes-on-call. Maybe equal cakes for everybody is too communist an ideal, but there has to be something better than the Marie Antoinette version.
Yes we require communism, then we will ALL have cake and eat it too.

The_Observer

This is a perfect example of a skewed paradigm. There can be no such thing as "too much chocolate," and chocolate is clearly the most superior flavor available on Planet Earth today. Being less tempted to consume such a cake clearly demonstrates a lack of awareness of the true virtue of chocolate. :love: Dig in!!!
Believe it or not, some people don't really enjoy chocolate and saying it's the most superior flavor is just a personal preference. I personally enjoy Devil's food way more than chocolate. Unrelated: anyone that says red velvet tastes like chocolate is full of crap, it's just a red flavorless cake.

Cirrus

I think we've officially rode the off-topic train to the end of the line. I might be time to come back to the topic junction to refuel. With that, where are all my confirmed time travelers at?

MindUnderMatter

I think we've officially rode the off-topic train to the end of the line. I might be time to come back to the topic junction to refuel. With that, where are all my confirmed time travelers at?

I have so many cake-related replies ... but I will refrain since I agree that we are drastically off topic here.

How likely would an actual time traveler be to reveal himself/herself as such? Especially here? Knowing that such a person would be inundated with questions, a true time traveler might make an appearance here but would probably go to great lengths to hide being a time traveler at all. All we have is gut instinct if such a situation is occurring.

The_Observer

I have so many cake-related replies ... but I will refrain since I agree that we are drastically off topic here.

How likely would an actual time traveler be to reveal himself/herself as such? Especially here? Knowing that such a person would be inundated with questions, a true time traveler might make an appearance here but would probably go to great lengths to hide being a time traveler at all. All we have is gut instinct if such a situation is occurring.
If I was a time traveler, I wouldn't travel through time then hop on the Internet to discuss it on a forum. That's the absolute last thing I'd do and it would be the thing of least interest to me.

Edit: unless I was a lone scientist who ended up traveling through time as an experiment or by accident and I couldn't get back... then maybe I'd go on the Internet because heck, what else is there to do?