Is there any device anyone here knows of that could allow multiverse travel?

Mayhem

Zenith
As i said to you before if you arrived somewhere which is debatable, would it be any better than here and if not how do you return?

StarTraveller94

As i said to you before if you arrived somewhere which is debatable, would it be any better than here and if not how do you return?
I have no idea. I wouldn't immediately use it as soon as I got it, that would be foolish. I would try to figure out some way to choose what kinds of worlds to go to, and find some way to see what they were like before I went.

Being completely honest, I just don't like this world. I truely believe by this point there is no helping it or saving it from the damage we have already inflicted onto it.

I am simply too insignificant to make any real difference in the way things are going, and I can't stand the thought of having to suffer because of the mistakes of others.

And even if we do somehow manage to mitigate the damage enough in the short term were we could repair the damage we've done, It wouldn't really matter to me.

At the end of the day, I simply want nothing to do with this world, or the people in it. I truely believe I have no place here. It doesn't include me, it never has and it never will.

If you are not going to say or do anything actually relevant or constructive to the goal that which I seek, then please refrain from saying anything at all.