Is there any kind of technology that can assist with astral travel?

jcolanzi

Huperzine A is found in club moss.

You may also want to look into essential oils.

I don't know much about them, but I'm looking into them.

I drink a tea with chai and mugwort to enhance meditation and it's been helping clear thoughts about troublesome people from my past.

It also makes me really feel good mentally and physically.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Those things are great for the first year or so but after that you discover that you don't need the gems and stones and music, in fact I now find frequency beats and tones distracting unless they are so low that I can barely hear them.

jcolanzi

I've quit using tones also. I find that watching the breath or the So Hum meditation work best for me.

The teas just help me relax faster so I can start right in with the mantra.

A lot of yogis give meaning to mantras, but I just use them as a point of focus.

I first read about So Hum in Uncle Chuckie's books and he doesn't give it any meaning.

Highly suggest using the audio aids with a pair of stereo headphone/airbuds from the Monroe Institute (feel free to check out my post on Out of Body Tools for Success), they helped me quite a bit.

Also supplements you can add to the mix to aid you:
-Valerian Root
-Melatonin (Use VERY small doses and never use this daily or you'll mess up your sleep. With Melatonin more is less
-Vitamin B-6
-Choline (At least 1000mg)

The supplements are not magic, so unfortunately you can't just take a pill and be fly off into the cosmos. It does take a certain level of discipline with this stuff. I really think anyone can do it if they put in the time and sometimes you'll get results quickly, other times it could take weeks.

Happy traveling
Much Love

tsash75

The HDR is supposed to amplify abilities you already have. But it doesn't work for everybody and isn't simply a device you active and makes astral travel happen conveniently. When it comes to device and schematics, that's pretty what you'll get. It might work for you. Or not.

Here's our HDR thread:
Schematics - Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Maybe you can take a look at the i-Doser. (I-Doser: Digital Doses).. Binaural beats can help your brain to get in the proper state in order to make astral travel more likely to take place. Using it while meditating can probably help you out quite a bit. If you wanna try it out, drop me a personal message on here, I'll send you a few doses in MP3 format so that you can see what it sounds like.

can u send me that mp3?? thanx in advance

aetherian

There is a method, called "Hemi Synch" by Bob Monroe and who started the Monroe Institute.
Several books were written by Bruce Moen in the "Series Exploring the Afterlife". The adventures in the Astral are described.
The apparatus is available for anyone caring to indulge.

kuKang

Are there any schematics on this site that detail how to build a device that assists with astral travel?
Do not sleep while sleeping, when you are very sleepy, do not sleep until you are ready. then go lie on the bed, close your eyes, relax, in minutes you will astral projection. warranty!!! no need device!