IS THERE REALY SUCH A THING AS A SOUL MATE

The_Observer

No. I do not believe in "soul mates."

Also I believe the soul is energy. Energy can't be destroyed. Therefore the soul is eternal.
If the soul is eternal, what was the origin of the energy? With populations rising on our planet, some of these are "new" souls, inevitably ripped from the void. Whose to say one soul can't transmute into another soul? What's stopping a soul from turning back into void energy?

Kairos

If humanity was meant to live and die alone, then we wouldn't feel love, or compassion , or a loneliness. There would be no word for loneliness.

Harte

Humans, the the rest of the Great Apes, are social creatures.
But that doesn't mean you have to live with someone.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Humans, the the rest of the Great Apes, are social creatures.
But that doesn't mean you have to live with someone.

Harte

People aren't understanding. One can be mentally and spiritually alone. It is almost as if it was meant to be that way.

Kairos

Being alone isn't just physical.

I did not mean being physically alone. I mean being spiritually alone. If you were meant to be spiritually alone, you'd not feel a void inside you that needs to be filled by every other kind of love until (hopefully) you are completed in God.

I believe scientifically we each in fact have 1 soulmate for whom we're meant. I believe the creation story. To this day, men have one less rib than women. In this fact, God has left us scientific proof that the creation story is indeed true even in today's world, and confirms each man was given one help mate (soul mate) meant specifically for him.

Harte

I believe scientifically we each in fact have 1 soulmate for whom we're meant. I believe the creation story.
"Scientifically? Please, do tell us how science points to us each having one "soulmate."

To this day, men have one less rib than women. In this fact, God has left us scientific proof that the creation story is indeed true even in today's world, and confirms each man was given one help mate (soul mate) meant specifically for him.
Uh... never mind.
You're too ignorant for me to have a discussion with.

Harte