is time travel possible ?

TimeFlipper

I can proof that what i said with a video as to time travel im keeping to my self why in the hell should i give something so great to a bunch of sceptics. You have a working brain dont you then use it to work out. Then again i thought with old comes wisdom not scepticism because there something wrong there. But then again you are from derbyshire but just to be on a safe side ill see if i can find you a discount code for the hospital to see if i can get you a discounted mri scan because you dont sound to well

Oh yeah right, proof of a time travelling video that you want to keep all to yourself!!...Is it one from that ApexTv?? :ROFLMAO:..
You are acting just like that Harriet B does, making up excuse after excuse, thats all both of you ever do (n):ROFLMAO:..
Did Harriet B actually give you that, "Tantric Wrenching" on a bed??...of course not, he/she made up an excuse :ROFLMAO:..

Harte

No my old friend...Last year you sent me a PM asking for my opinion about building a wooden pyramid, but instead of typing wooden pyramid your translation for it was actually a wooden "top"....Therefore, to take the piss out of you i sent you the following picture of the Wooden Tops, which was a childrens show in the UK back in the 1950s, and you got angry with me for taking the piss out of you :LOL:..

View attachment 7738

Interesting.

And what about the bottoms?

Harte

TimeFlipper

What an utter load of old Rubbish :LOL:...The guy starts off with the usual sales pitch of how many fake universities have bought that crap!(n)..
There is absolutely nothing to explain how the scalar waves are created, and the guys "proof" are just two LED`s that light up!! , no doubt he was using an AC to DC bridge rectifier that you were on about :LOL:..

The guy is then trying to infer that the picture he shows of Tesla, is that Scalar Waves are being created, when infact its just good old fashioned electricity!! :ROFLMAO:....The sad part is that there were no Christmas Tree Balls, just two "globes" of metal, and no Christmas Tree :cry: :LOL:..
The guy was then caught completely lying when he spoke about Scalar waves controlling Tesla`s submarine, which infact was a RADIO wave (Hertzian Wave) controlled boat...

mullac998

What an utter load of old Rubbish :LOL:...The guy starts off with the usual sales pitch of how many fake universities have bought that crap!(n)..
There is absolutely nothing to explain how the scalar waves are created, and the guys "proof" are just two LED`s that light up!! , no doubt he was using an AC to DC bridge rectifier that you were on about :LOL:..

The guy is then trying to infer that the picture he shows of Tesla, is that Scalar Waves are being created, when infact its just good old fashioned electricity!! :ROFLMAO:....The sad part is that there were no Christmas Tree Balls, just two "globes" of metal, and no Christmas Tree :cry::LOL:..
The guy was then caught completely lying when he spoke about Scalar waves controlling Tesla`s submarine, which infact was a RADIO wave (Hertzian Wave) controlled boat...

i do have one where he explains it but i'm not posting it. your just a massive troll you and the cabal
can stick it where the sun don't shine you bunch of dyslexic bastards.
if that's to hard to understand here's the definition.
Dyslexia is a common learning difficulty that can cause problems with reading, writing and spelling. It's a specific learning difficulty, which means it causes problems with certain abilities used for learning, such as reading and writing. Unlike a learning disability, intelligence isn't affected.