Debate It’s simple yet some people still don’t understand it.

There’s still some clueless people on here who believe they could change the past if time travel existed and it’s really sad.

Okay. . Your next door neighbor in this universe would not be your next door neighbor in a parallel universe.

People don’t understand what parallel means.
Let me explain it.. Parallel means the opposite, you see what is here would be different in another universe.

Besides I’ve already shown papers and proof that time travel cannot exist anyway. I got hate for it because I spoke the truth. I showed factual evidence, I’m trying to warn everyone now that believes it to give up and move on with their life.
Stop letting these physicists brainwash you with their theories they know nothing they are clueless they think they know but the truth is they are just narcissists.

Lastly The hdr is a toy as well.
a magical device that lets you astral project or time travel? How dumb do you have to be to believe this? If the hdr was real it would make history and win the Nobel prize.

I won’t mention his name but about a year ago someone told me that the hdr would be controversial if realized and I couldn’t help but to laugh,
I only wish it was to his face though, Because he actually bought into the bs about the hdr being real. It was unbelievable.

The people that believe time travel in any form wether it’s an hdr or a real machine, Well quite frankly they don’t know anything. I’m the only guy on this entire site that has some common sense i don’t believe in fairy tales I have a life. I’m not worried about a Time Machine being built because I’m not depressed and I know it’s not possible anyway. I have a life but some of you need to get one and to grow up it’s time to move on and mature.

It’s truly pathetic that grown men are that desperate.

Last edited:

vp8671

Since you are mention physics , time travel actually exisits, if you stood near a black hole , near enough to perceive a time distortion effect ( i agree with you this is not possibile to be done safely ) you would witness the end of the univers, while ohter obeserves would see you falling slower and slowe ras you get near the horizon event.

Since you are mention physics , time travel actually exisits, if you stood near a black hole , near enough to perceive a time distortion effect ( i agree with you this is not possibile to be done safely ) you would witness the end of the univers, while ohter obeserves would see you falling slower and slowe ras you get near the horizon event.
Black holes do not exist.

Wind7

Staff
“Near massive bodies—near the surface of neutron stars or even at the surface of the Earth, although it’s a tiny effect—time runs slower than it does far away,” says Dave Goldberg, a cosmologist at Drexel University.

If a person were to hang out near the edge of a black hole, where gravity is prodigious, Goldberg says, only a few hours might pass for them while 1,000 years went by for someone on Earth. If the person who was near the black hole returned to this planet, they would have effectively traveled to the future. “That is a real effect,” he says. “That is completely uncontroversial.”

Going backward in time gets thorny, though (thornier than getting ripped to shreds inside a black hole). Scientists have come up with a few ways it might be possible, and they have been aware of time travel paradoxes in general relativity for decades. Fabio Costa, a physicist at the Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics, notes that an early solution with time travel began with a scenario written in the 1920s. That idea involved massive long cylinder that spun fast in the manner of straw rolled between your palms and that twisted spacetime along with it. The understanding that this object could act as a time machine allowing one to travel to the past only happened in the 1970s, a few decades after scientists had discovered a phenomenon called “closed timelike curves.”

“A closed timelike curve describes the trajectory of a hypothetical observer that, while always traveling forward in time from their own perspective, at some point finds themselves at the same place and time where they started, creating a loop,” Costa says. “This is possible in a region of spacetime that, warped by gravity, loops into itself.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source> Is Time Travel Possible?

Wind7

Staff