Debate It’s simple yet some people still don’t understand it.

james

There’s still some clueless people on here who believe they could change the past if time travel existed and it’s really sad.

Okay. . Your next door neighbor in this universe would not be your next door neighbor in a parallel universe.

People don’t understand what parallel means.
Let me explain it.. Parallel means the opposite, you see what is here would be different in another universe.

Besides I’ve already shown papers and proof that time travel cannot exist anyway. I got hate for it because I spoke the truth. I showed factual evidence, I’m trying to warn everyone now that believes it to give up and move on with their life.
Stop letting these physicists brainwash you with their theories they know nothing they are clueless they think they know but the truth is they are just narcissists.

Lastly The hdr is a toy as well.
a magical device that lets you astral project or time travel? How dumb do you have to be to believe this? If the hdr was real it would make history and win the Nobel prize.

I won’t mention his name but about a year ago someone told me that the hdr would be controversial if realized and I couldn’t help but to laugh,
I only wish it was to his face though, Because he actually bought into the bs about the hdr being real. It was unbelievable.

The people that believe time travel in any form wether it’s an hdr or a real machine, Well quite frankly they don’t know anything. I’m the only guy on this entire site that has some common sense i don’t believe in fairy tales I have a life. I’m not worried about a Time Machine being built because I’m not depressed and I know it’s not possible anyway. I have a life but some of you need to get one and to grow up it’s time to move on and mature.

It’s truly pathetic that grown men are that desperate.
People who think they know about time travel and make self defeating declarations annoy those of us that actually do.

Secretman3811

He’s lying he begs for donations he told me had had stage 4 brain cancer.
I'm uh
He’s lying he begs for donations he told me had had stage 4 brain cancer.
Marty you doubt too much take a look at this one and tell me what you believe it or not that time trave real or not....
There’s still some clueless people on here who believe they could change the past if time travel existed and it’s really sad.

Okay. . Your next door neighbor in this universe would not be your next door neighbor in a parallel universe.

People don’t understand what parallel means.
Let me explain it.. Parallel means the opposite, you see what is here would be different in another universe.

Besides I’ve already shown papers and proof that time travel cannot exist anyway. I got hate for it because I spoke the truth. I showed factual evidence, I’m trying to warn everyone now that believes it to give up and move on with their life.
Stop letting these physicists brainwash you with their theories they know nothing they are clueless they think they know but the truth is they are just narcissists.

Lastly The hdr is a toy as well.
a magical device that lets you astral project or time travel? How dumb do you have to be to believe this? If the hdr was real it would make history and win the Nobel prize.

I won’t mention his name but about a year ago someone told me that the hdr would be controversial if realized and I couldn’t help but to laugh,
I only wish it was to his face though, Because he actually bought into the bs about the hdr being real. It was unbelievable.

The people that believe time travel in any form wether it’s an hdr or a real machine, Well quite frankly they don’t know anything. I’m the only guy on this entire site that has some common sense i don’t believe in fairy tales I have a life. I’m not worried about a Time Machine being built because I’m not depressed and I know it’s not possible anyway. I have a life but some of you need to get one and to grow up it’s time to move on and mature.

It’s truly pathetic that grown men are that desperate.
I agree but you have to keep it a secret that no know it you have a doubtful mind here some link I found maybe it real or not Is Back To The Future Based On A True Story?

Go there and look at it and tell me what you think of it

Secretman3811

I'm uh

Marty you doubt too much take a look at this one and tell me what you believe it or not that time trave real or not....

I agree but you have to keep it a secret that no know it you have a doubtful mind here some link I found maybe it real or not Is Back To The Future Based On A True Story?

Sorry Marty I was talking about the link anyway it up to you believe it or not

james

I'm uh

There was also a television series made in 1966 and 1967 called "The Time Tunnel" that was also allegedly based on the Montauk Project. I enjoyed watching this when it was aired.

Wind7

Staff

The people that believe time travel in any form wether it’s an hdr or a real machine, Well quite frankly they don’t know anything. I’m the only guy on this entire site that has some common sense i don’t believe in fairy tales I have a life. I’m not worried about a Time Machine being built because I’m not depressed and I know it’s not possible anyway. I have a life but some of you need to get one and to grow up it’s time to move on and mature. It’s truly pathetic that grown men are that desperate.

@MartyMcNugget06. You DO realize that this forum is dedicated to Time Travel and the Paranormal correct?

With such realization should come respect and tolerance for other people's point of views,
whether they have done experiments backed with actual scientific knowledge or are just seeing it for the first time
and are merely wondering if it really exists.

Let me reiterate a few forum guidelines for you;

Respect
Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia, racism, name-calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, and harassing/threatening are all unacceptable behavior and will result in Disciplinary Action.

Simply because you do not agree with a thread's subject does not entitle you to attempt to end it with rude witticisms. Allow people to tell their stories at all times. Attempting on every occasion to point out something or someone is a hoax is rude and doesn't encourage discussion.

Members who are not respectful of their fellow members or their ideas are going to be warned or banned by the forum staff and their disrespectful messages will be deleted.

SOURCE: Paranormalis Forum Rules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ^^^ is posted not only for you but also for those whom have had questions about our policies here @ Paranormalis.

Remember, this is a privately owned forum where there are great many thoughts and ideals being
posted and read publicly and behind the scenes in PM form. With these comes privileges, the rules protect
not only yours but also other's privileges. You don't have to agree with everything you see but,
there are better ways to go about disagreements.

Respect is free.

Hopefully this will cover it for those whom have shown concern over the last 24 hours or so.

I am truly sorry for having to publicly address the subject and I totally apologize
if it seems harsh for having done so.

I have added the DEBATE prefix to this thread as there are several differing opinions.
Please keep it cool...... (y)(y)

No personal attacks or name calling.

Wind7

Staff

Secretman3811

@MartyMcNugget06. You DO realize that this forum is dedicated to Time Travel and the Paranormal correct?

With such realization should come respect and tolerance for other people's point of views,
whether they have done experiments backed with actual scientific knowledge or are just seeing it for the first time
and are merely wondering if it really exists.

Let me reiterate a few forum guidelines for you;

Respect
Respect other members and their beliefs, ideas, opinions at all times. We also expect members to be polite and courteous with one another. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia, racism, name-calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, and harassing/threatening are all unacceptable behavior and will result in Disciplinary Action.

Simply because you do not agree with a thread's subject does not entitle you to attempt to end it with rude witticisms. Allow people to tell their stories at all times. Attempting on every occasion to point out something or someone is a hoax is rude and doesn't encourage discussion.

Members who are not respectful of their fellow members or their ideas are going to be warned or banned by the forum staff and their disrespectful messages will be deleted.

SOURCE: Paranormalis Forum Rules

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ^^^ is posted not only for you but also for those whom have had questions about our policies here @ Paranormalis.

Remember, this is a privately owned forum where there are great many thoughts and ideals being
posted and read publicly and behind the scenes in PM form. With these comes privileges, the rules protect
not only yours but also other's privileges. You don't have to agree with everything you see but,
there are better ways to go about disagreements.

Respect is free.

Hopefully this will cover it for those whom have shown concern over the last 24 hours or so.

I am truly sorry for having to publicly address the subject and I totally apologize
if it seems harsh for having done so.

I have added the DEBATE prefix to this thread as there are several differing opinions.
Please keep it cool...... (y)(y)
No personal attacks or name calling.

Way a go wind7 show them the light to the darkness so they don't fall into doubt sorry for misunderstood

Tron1

First off Mcnuggett what ever your name is. First let me tell you that you are very immature about the subject. You sir have no idea how to build a HDR Hyper Dimensional Resonator created by Steve Gibbs who was a good friend of mine may he rest in peace. The HDR unit is for those who know it works without any evidence.
I had 2 HDR units over 250 time jumps. I've seen what I needed to see I know how it works. You do not. I even had a bid down on Steves old house. You need to calm down. You can't destroy what's been done. I've had some interesting jumps. I will not share nothing until I write everything down on my own time.
I even helped with the creativity for the six dial HDR unit. Please refrain from jumping into my world sir back the hell down. I know time travel like the back of my hand. The things i really lived through you would shit your pants.
I made it back you wouldn't. I'm retired from doing so and focusing on my family and health. I just lost my mother in July. Enough is enough. Leave it alone. If you haven't used a HDR you wouldn't bad mouth it at all. I'll say this once. Leave it alone. Do not step on my foot.