Debate It’s simple yet some people still don’t understand it.

Secretman3811

First off Mcnuggett what ever your name is. First let me tell you that you are very immature about the subject. You sir have no idea how to build a HDR Hyper Dimensional Resonator created by Steve Gibbs who was a good friend of mine may he rest in peace. The HDR unit is for those who know it works without any evidence.
I had 2 HDR units over 250 time jumps. I've seen what I needed to see I know how it works. You do not. I even had a bid down on Steves old house. You need to calm down. You can't destroy what's been done. I've had some interesting jumps. I will not share nothing until I write everything down on my own time.
I even helped with the creativity for the six dial HDR unit. Please refrain from jumping into my world sir back the hell down. I know time travel like the back of my hand. The things i really lived through you would shit your pants.
I made it back you wouldn't. I'm retired from doing so and focusing on my family and health. I just lost my mother in July. Enough is enough. Leave it alone. If you haven't used a HDR you wouldn't bad mouth it at all. I'll say this once. Leave it alone. Do not step on my foot.
Way to go tron stand up and tell him

Parazite1986

If time travel is impossible, then why do our minds travel to past and future without much effort? Time travel can’t be explained away by scientific minds who laugh at it. Normally a caveman in Germany would not time travel unless he got into a portal or teleported into present. Both take very deep psychic abilities.

We tested and built time machines that are not proven by orthodox science. Please realize that we got some reliable results from our experiments.

I got a person near the flux capacitor that I made from parts that almost materialized into reality. I’m probably as crazy as Nikola Tesla but don’t you forget. Without him, we’d be stuck in early 1900’s .