Its impossible to time travel without causing a paradox

TimeFlipper

Lol. I've talked about my travel and methods quite a lot here. I'm obviously fucking around.

My joke answers to Einstein are obviously just me fucking around. My comments and stories about my alternate timeline experiences are absolutely real. My explanations may not be accurate, but I'm happy to discuss. If you've got a clear idea of what's up, I'm happy to hear you out.

I'm glad you find it hilarious. That's the point. There's no way I could've gotten the right answer (besides a lucky guess). But the point is you can bastardize any vague answer into being "correct". It's absolutely stupid.

:ROFLMAO:

Romeo Anderson

The opening sentence in your first posting is clue number one, that you are just another attention seeker....
Quote: Hello i have experienced time travel myself and i wanted to share the terrifying truth for so long but i wasn`t able to get anyone`s "attention"...

You then go on to mention ApexTv, who actually are a bunch of guys that purposely make fake video clips, and every single one of them is a farce, which frankly i love seeing as they make me laugh so very very much!! :ROFLMAO:...FYI, a farce is a comedy that aims at entertaining an audience through situations that are highly exaggerated and extravagant and consequently, improbable :LOL:..

The involuntary time-travelling you mention that you cannot control, was merely taken from that excellent movie, The Time-Travellers Wife, i will post a video clip of it...Your use of the word "retard" reminds me of a Paranormalis member who i believe is under a gagging order at present, and used that word when ever he got angry, perhaps you know him!!...IMHO you are just another attention seeking fake...

LOL Apextv is a joke