It's possible feel the past with HDR or other devices of time travel? I wanna back the year 2006.

OakFieldAlienz444

Seems to me like some people use it and nothing happens and other people use it and only notice slight changes and
sometimes people claim to actually time jump.

IMO it just fries your brain (in a quasi harmless way) and then in turn that makes you have vivid dreams.
It's essentially an electronic drug imo in a sense.
I think that with some modifications it could be made into something even more.

Last edited:

Nanz93

Seems to me like some people use it and nothing happens and other people use it and only notice slight changes and
sometimes people claim to actually time jump.

IMO it just fries your brain (in a quasi harmless way) and then in turn that makes you have vivid dreams.
It's essentially an electronic drug imo in a sense.
I think that with some modifications it could be made into something even more.
The problem that fries the brain, Is because the HDR works with POSITIVE ENERGY and not with NEGATIVE ENERGY, Is the energy to help the healt of human. My teacher that build a new model of HDR derivate from the model of Steven Gibbs.

OakFieldAlienz444

The problem that fries the brain, Is because the HDR works with POSITIVE ENERGY and not with NEGATIVE ENERGY, Is the energy to help the healt of human. My teacher that build a new model of HDR derivate from the model of Steven Gibbs.

Have you ever used the HDR?

one guy said he woke up and found a different colored car in his own driveway, his original car was gone.

I emailed the guy to ask him about buying an HDR from him and he was just all "blahblah ya gotta talk to Gibbs, ebay sometimes has em, blahblah"
and then he went on this long weird rant about all the Men in Black and paranormal alien shit he and his wife have been through.

He talked about how the price for the HDR should be even higher than it is therefore he can't sell me one.

OK, but we're not all millionaires and personally I'd like to get the fuck out of this crazy planet

Mayhem

Zenith
Hunter S Thompson

"LIFE quote. - Hunter S Thompson "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! "

TimeFlipper

Have you ever used the HDR?

one guy said he woke up and found a different colored car in his own driveway, his original car was gone.

I emailed the guy to ask him about buying an HDR from him and he was just all "blahblah ya gotta talk to Gibbs, ebay sometimes has em, blahblah"
and then he went on this long weird rant about all the Men in Black and paranormal alien shit he and his wife have been through.

He talked about how the price for the HDR should be even higher than it is therefore he can't sell me one.

OK, but we're not all millionaires and personally I'd like to get the fuck out of this crazy planet
I wish i could wake up and find a different coloured car in my driveway, iam fed up with the "vomit colored green" of it :sick::fp:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here's what I'm afraid of. What if I use it and I disappear in my current timeline? I can't do that to my family and animals.
What if I switch consciousness to a bad timeline where lots of bad things have happened and I live alone? I just can't mess with time travel.
I'm interested in seeing other peoples' adventures only.

Briggits Norseff

Hunter S Thompson

"LIFE quote. - Hunter S Thompson "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! "
I loved that quote. Its deep and beautiful ✨🙂💙

Last edited: