I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

steven chiverton

box size for the bajak capacitor as long as the circuit fits ok i think i will be ok look at some bajak capacitor videos on youtube take note of the hole size where the buzzer sound comes out it may be a good idea to try various round plastic discs with various hole sizes sticked over the sound hole to see what you get , if your going to get it to beep about 2 hz try the blinker or flasher led across the piezo buzzer this should do it or look at the various schematics in my onedrive of various bajak capacitor builds look how i set the flasher led up , the correct piezo buzzer according to the data does not have an internal driver circuit it says you can get them separate but i couldn't find them listed anywhere even in the data so try using a driver circuit from a buzzer that has one or in one case for my i brought a large plastic house security buzzer it had a driver inside it already so i cut it open carefully and removed the driver and used it as shown in my onedrive , the real bajak capacitor uses no current limiting resistors for th 27 volts so how it doesn't burn out anything especially if the buzzer is lower current or the flasher led at its lower current is a mystery

Genius

King Ivan
you can try other ways to , read this all of it and go experiment fill me in the results when you get them
I tried reading it but I couldn't really understand his handwriting.
yes it is a bit hard to read but the circuits easy to read at least , ive done some testing of 2 out of all my electromagnets and using the 240vac 50hz to american 120 volts converter and i get better results when i take the 2 magnets off the electromagnet at the end so its a bit strange im documenting it in my book
Have you ever time traveled with your time machine?

steven chiverton

I tried reading it but I couldn't really understand his handwriting.
yes it is a bit hard to read but the circuits easy to read at least , ive done some testing of 2 out of all my electromagnets and using the 240vac 50hz to american 120 volts converter and i get better results when i take the 2 magnets off the electromagnet at the end so its a bit strange im documenting it in my book
Have you ever time traveled with your time machine?
not yet just experienced a strange reality change using 1 out of half a dozen bajak capacitors as for the hdr units not yet im treading carfully on that one first

Genius

King Ivan
not yet just experienced a strange reality change using 1 out of half a dozen bajak capacitors as for the hdr units not yet im treading carfully on that one first
Can you tell me what materials you used to build the flux capacitor that made you experience a strange reality change? And also how you built it.

steven chiverton

not yet just experienced a strange reality change using 1 out of half a dozen bajak capacitors as for the hdr units not yet im treading carefully on that one first
Can you tell me what materials you used to build the flux capacitor that made you experience a strange reality change? And also how you built it.
its in my onedrive link should be in here or leave ya email and ill add you to the share file so you can see it all and schematics modifications and changes ive made to them

steven chiverton

Hello,
I'm think about building John Bajack Flux Capacitor with Original Plans.

Flux Capacitance Time Travel Circuit
(c) John Bajak 1990

B1 27 volt source
C1 1200 uF 50V electrolytic
P1 piezoelectric transducer (value uncritical)
S1 charging switch (SPST)
G1 25-ohm rheostat (future control)
G2,G3 switch (SPST) and 1M-ohm potentiometer for past control

< Transcriber's note: I don't know whether G1 and G2 are really supposed
to be a rheostat and a potentiometer, or both rheostats, or both pots. He
refers to two rheostats elsewhere, and I was just going to call them pots
until I remembered that rheostats would have some inductance. >

How is my part I've selected? What box size is good? and What other part do I need?

Here are the numbers on Mouser Parts (Mouser Part IDs):
633-M2011SS1G01
490-CPE-6080
665-AT3045TFLW110R
667-EEU-FC1H122
I think the SPST switch is fine. As for the capacitor, as long as it's 1200uf and 50V, it should be fine. But as for the transducer, I'm not sure because I tried using a piezo buzzer. But still, I think you should try using the transducer, then if it doesn't work, use the buzzer. You could also try adding a piezoelectric crystal to see if there will be any difference. As for the box, I didn't put mine in a box yet because I still didn't finish it. But it should be somewhere from 10 to 30cm.
read all the bajak capacitor info it also says 1215.9 uf to and says its the critical value or energy for it to so if you want to make up that value look at my schematics in my one drive its there

Genius

King Ivan
not yet just experienced a strange reality change using 1 out of half a dozen bajak capacitors as for the hdr units not yet im treading carefully on that one first
its in my onedrive link should be in here or leave ya email and ill add you to the share file so you can see it all and schematics modifications and changes ive made to them
It says the folder is empty.

steven chiverton

It says the folder is empty.
thats strange the folder is full still give me your email address ill ill add you to the share list to share these with you as i did for another forum member here who had similar problems to until i got his email and he was then able to access it through the share feature in my onedrive