I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

steven chiverton

Yeah, online it says they have the rheostat I need. I'll have spent $35-$40 USD on it by the time it's finished.

I decided to share my parts list with everyone. This includes everything expect the
25-ohm rheostat and the knob for the rheostat.

I also forgot a circuit board in my parts list.

Will this circuit board kit work?
Honbay DIY Prototype Paper PCB Universal Board (multi-sized): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Also, I cannot figure out what kind of knob I need for the 25-Ohm Rhenostat. They don't give you any information on it. What knob should I get for that?
RadioShack® 25-Ohm 3-Watt Rheostat
that prototype circiut board will do ok like any prototype board

TimeFlipper

i beleave so but then can you get 1m rheostats as i cant find any ive listened to the 1997 art bell radio show interview with steven gibbs i downloaded it so i can listen offline and ive found out more about the hdr than whats on the net , you can program the hdr to go with you and the electromagnet to otherwise you be missing part of it and you can change your age and be younger and more to
Yes you can purchase them from Ebay, they are selling them for $4...and i reckon if you simply go on a google search you will find many more elsewhere for a similar cost :)

steven chiverton

i beleave so but then can you get 1m rheostats as i cant find any ive listened to the 1997 art bell radio show interview with steven gibbs i downloaded it so i can listen offline and ive found out more about the hdr than whats on the net , you can program the hdr to go with you and the electromagnet to otherwise you be missing part of it and you can change your age and be younger and more to
Yes you can purchase them from Ebay, they are selling them for $4...and i reckon if you simply go on a google search you will find many more elsewhere for a similar cost :)
strange iv efound 1m pots easy before but never a 1m rheostat

steven chiverton

Try putting on google, 1meg ohm rheostat...results come up immediately
i did it just comes up im potentiometrs only there was a mention of 1m rheostat but when i checked it dident exist it just took you to info about 1m potentiometers instead ive checked e bay again no 1m rheostats at all only trim pots and potentioemeters, i checked elibaba.com they can source it world wide and they dident have it nor could they find one i checked australian rs components highest they have is 10,000ohms rheostats so they dont exsit by the looks of it i think bajack dident pay enough atention to what he used no wonder there was confusion about the 1m pot it would have to be just a 1m pot only

Last edited:

dustin255

I see three battery connectors. Where are the 9-volt batteries that connect to them?

I don't have them plug in because when I did nothing happened. The piezo tranducer make no sound and the LED never turned on. Btw, I got the wrong led so,i'm gonna get another one tomorrow.

Last edited: