JCP

HDRKID

JC Penney explores bankruptcy options just now. They are blaming corona virus.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/j-c-penny-explores-bankruptcy-153719973.html

JC Penney in talks to fund potential bankruptcy filing next week

JCPenney is reportedly considering filing for bankruptcy and closing hundreds of stores

I predicted back in 2005 a lot of malls going away. Also, a lot of famous names gone. Well, here we are.

JCP stock is 17 pennies today and it was $86.35 on February 21, 2007, it will be worth less that one penny soon.

I still remember back then predicting empty shelves in groceries. People need to wake up.

Angelface239

JC Penney explores bankruptcy options just now. They are blaming corona virus.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/j-c-penny-explores-bankruptcy-153719973.html

JC Penney in talks to fund potential bankruptcy filing next week

JCPenney is reportedly considering filing for bankruptcy and closing hundreds of stores

I predicted back in 2005 a lot of malls going away. Also, a lot of famous names gone. Well, here we are.

JCP stock is 17 pennies today and it was $86.35 on February 21, 2007, it will be worth less that one penny soon.

I still remember back then predicting empty shelves in groceries. People need to wake up.
Okay.

Scarecrow

Better late then never in responding...I can go as far back in 2004...I read about what HDRKID was forecasting and you have to remember what he seen is not written in stone, more like Lava 1/2 cool and 1/2 hot, waiting to see what sticks in that coming future event. I was shocked how many of what he saw on a parallel time line has happened! Especially his Gold call! around the years 2000-2006 he said, gold was going to be over a $1000.00 per ounce! But back when he made such a prediction gold was around $400+ per ounce! He got a lot of unnecessary grief just for this prediction.

Predicting in parallel timelines similar to our own, is a risky venture! The first to put up with is you are nuts by the very best 20/20 hindsight people in existence, when comparing what you saw verses the seemingly impossibility of it coming to pass! Secondly, salt on an open wound, they will hound you day and night for however long your predicted month and year is. There you have it! Better to share with your closest friends than on this or any other time travel boards.

Risky enough just letting people know you actually do time travel, either physically or astrally or OBE Time Travel...HDRKID's blog is the beginning of learning what to and not too say and when to say it. His trips are awesome! Of course, at the time in and around 2004, it was making me squeamish about the gold prediction as well. Back then I couldn't afford $400 an ounce working for $9.50 cents per hour by myself! I was once offered in the mail around 1992 somewhere in there to invest $3000 in to a strange company who was selling shares of cellular air time! Today, I would have been a multi billionaire! But who could afford $3500.00 for investing except the well to do.