Jeb Bush

TimeFlipper

A strange thing to say.The Bush family (Prescott i think?) profited heavily from Hitler/The Nazis during the war.It's been a while since i looked into it but i'm sure the info is out there.

Union Banking Corporation, Prescott Bush a key player, had it's assets seized under the Trading With the Enemy Act for funding the Nazi regime. Something interesting to note is that Hitler and his Nazi friends were students of pre-WW2 eugenics programs and literature from the United States.

I am not surprised that filthy rich industrialists and war profiteers, worldly bankers, racial purists and whoever else wants to join the party, would get together to start great big wars and recklessly kill a lot of people they don't like in order to gain more wealth and power, strategic gain and resources, as if Earth was a chess board.

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket
Are you the son of that famous body builder, Charles Atlas?..Mr A.A.A. Atlas :D

Tron1

i heard some how donald trump goes broke by spending all his money to get his presidency but he doesn't win and he ends up on the streets.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i heard some how donald trump goes broke by spending all his money to get his presidency but he doesn't win and he ends up on the streets.

He has so much money that the interest alone makes him richer. I doubt he'd run out. This is pocket change for him.

TnWatchdog

Back to Jeb...seams like a nice guy but they say nice guys finish last. I think he has a lamb type personality...trying not to be too harsh on him. He seems like he would get and is getting run over by A-type personalities. How was he as the Florida governor?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Back to Jeb...seams like a nice guy but they say nice guys finish last. I think he has a lamb type personality...trying not to be too harsh on him. He seems like he would get and is getting run over by A-type personalities. How was he as the Florida governor?

I don't even know. I did see much of Florida under construction with no progress. Then again, that's what Florida does. It starts a bunch of projects at once and it takes 15 years to complete them. I don't trust ANY Bush. He probably shares the same New World Order thoughts as his brother and father.

JasperMoon

Why are people not seeing Trump's campaign for what it is? On the road to Perdition? As for the other candidates I don't trust any one of them either. And if you want Jeb Bush you want the son of a criminal and the brother of a criminal for your prez, whether he is or not. You want to create a dynasty in this country. So go ahead and do it already. We get what we deserve in the long run. P. S. did you not hear this man say he was going to take care of Trump? I'm guessing what that means.

Tron1

if 9/11 didn't happen then something else would happen ever hear those words? From someone you know not me. You worship him all because he put parts together and called it a time machine.

AAA

It doesn't really matter who gets into office. The issue is the office itself, as it delegates crime.

Government is a criminal organization because it is based on the monopoly on the initiation of force, and that everything it does is ultimately answered with coercion and violence to enforce it's edicts, to include edicts criminalizing victimless behavior. The core principle function of government is to violate rights. It operates on the same principle as gang rape. It is merely a bunch of people getting together to force their will upon everyone.

No matter who gets into office, they are a criminal as soon as they accept, ...as are voters.

TimeFlipper

It doesn't really matter who gets into office. The issue is the office itself, as it delegates crime.

Government is a criminal organization because it is based on the monopoly on the initiation of force, and that everything it does is ultimately answered with coercion and violence to enforce it's edicts, to include edicts criminalizing victimless behavior. The core principle function of government is to violate rights. It operates on the same principle as gang rape. It is merely a bunch of people getting together to force their will upon everyone.

No matter who gets into office, they are a criminal as soon as they accept, ...as are voters.
So, who or what should we have to replace the governments?