JIGSAW INFO REVEALS NOSTRADAMUS’ “ANTI-CHRIST” PARALLELS BARACK OBAMA OVERWHELMINGLY (NO OPINION)

Dulux

There are many considerations.

I have no place of belief in anything 'Arcane' aside from Aliens manipulating Government with the NSA. That's it. I believe nothing really- no religion, no Government, no Psychic, not even you my friend I'm sorry, it's nothing personal.

The above post that strikes at Obama was only done so out of comparing quotes from Delores Cannon's book to current events. Indeed, Obama did a lot of these things that were called out in 1994, and the articles from our current news of the past 6 years declares it.

I wrote no opinion or perspective, I only included the comparison of information.

It's a very convenient coincidence.

But I do believe the act of coincidence is impractical by circumstance because it's a critical process explained to be so, and therefore the information presented has validity to me due to it's many coincidences, not as a means to exploring the acts of a an Anti-Christ, but the exploration of the facts behind a person who is anticipated to cause serious extra-ordinary problems; not as a means to believe anything, but to consider it as a higher possibility because it passes several critical observations, authenticity methods, and etc...

Anything is open to being under scrutiny by simply having a better perspective of what already makes sense.

Khaos

where the wild things are
acts of a an Anti-Christ

You know, if you think about it, those of us who do not follow Christianity are anti-christ's. Anyone who is a different religion or no religion at all, is an anti-christ, since they do not share the same views that of Christians. Same with atheism, we are all atheists. Atheism to its core is the disbelief of a single or multiple gods. If someone believes in only Judaism, but no other religions/gods, they are an atheist against those other gods.

Dulux

As far as the Bible goes- there's several Anti-Christs, a Beast, and a Lamb- all three labels of which can be confused to be the same but are not.

As far as the Buddhist legend goes, there's also a deceiver described to be much like the idea of a "son of the devil' who is predicted to appear in the future.

As far as Nostradamus goes, there are 3 significant Anti-Christs which are to be recognized as people in high esteemed power who cause serious problems.
Nepoleaon, Hitler, and what appears to be the Obama Administration- I emphasize Administration.

As far as I go... the articles match the predictions laid forth by Delores Cannon's book and I remain observant- I have no standpoint, and will not comment further my opinions on any of the above because, in all fairness, OPINIONS are irrelevant to practical perception. :)

CRAP&BILLS

Delores Cannon's "Conversations with Nostradamus" has undergone PROOF. As of this moment, "the Great man with very little" is Ron Paul, "Ogmios" is Snowden, and the 3rd Anti-Christ completely matches Barack Obama. I would highly suggest that you read the entire 2 volumes- each book, to see real future interpretations. :) If you would like to seek the content of PROOF that has been measured against Delores Cannon's book, I can also post that in a new thread.
I stumbled on this site by accident and your posting (Dulux) caught my eye, as I too have read this same 3 volume work back in the early 1990's. Yes, the A.C. is Obama...a dead ringer. It has been too long to remember the "Great man with very little", so I can't verify the passages for that personality, but I can said for sure-certain that Snoden is not Ogmios. Do you have more threads or discussions on this site that link you and others to this discussion? I just joined you ten minutes ago?

CRAP&BILLS

Giving this thread a second chance here.

If you need to debunk the subject or argue whether or not the research presented here is legit, please do so in a new debunking topic. Flaming isn't tolerated either.

Thanks.

There is an inherent danger when millions of people collectively decide someone is an adversary or threat. It has the potential to cause harm as 'group-think' tends to only support an idea in a false context of unanimous consent (It must be true if everyone says so). This can possibly lead to justifications for actions. ...by many, or a few. It only takes one to succeed.

There are millions of people putting information all over the internet, making all kinds of interesting connections, wild claims, conspiracy theories with regard to the NWO Antichrist figure. And they are basing it off of an interpretation that they do not seem to be able to explain in any real rational terms, but still use as a premise for their claims, and one which sounds more like a fairy tale about sea monsters.

Many of them are saying it is President Obama....which in itself can create a particularly bad set of circumstances, considering he is the president.

How would you feel if you were Obama with millions of people spreading accusations about you saying you are the epitome of evil, the biblical 'The Antichrist' the destroyer of worlds?

There is more to the criteria than most are considering or even aware of. It is a narrowing process. As best as I can tell, it's not him.

Forgive me if I sometimes act out of frustration to people unwilling to take a reasoned approach in accusing the president of being what they perceive as the personification of Satan and/or epitome of evil.

I just joined this site, so forgive if I am not up to speed on the "how-To threads work". I don't think the other fellow, was giving his opinion per se....he was merely putting pieces of a puzzle together and bringing forth a Hypothesis. I have read the same book, as have others. There is substantial evidence to prove his point now 4 years after his posting, and 3 after yours. I put forth the same conclusion back in 2007 when the senator from Chicago threw his hat into the ring, only to have it re-enforced many many times since that original observation. The Jeremiah Wright conclusion, I can not verify, for I have not studied that person enough to draw the same conclusion. That particular personality in the 3 volume work was one of only four main characters in the book, and its coverage could be put on probably a single page, maybe two, of this 1000 plus page work. He was a curious fellow, but I don't think he grew up in America, which would rule out the pastor. The Great Genius, the other "good guy" in this book, was to come after the A.C. is gone, so he is not on the scene that I am cognizant of. This personality was covered in a single chapter in one of the volumes. The next most critical character in the book was the fellow who defeats the A.C. He is NOT Snowden.

CRAP&BILLS

Thanks for posting your research and notes. I have always been interested in Nostradamus and will look into Cannon's book. I posted a link for Delores Cannon's bio.

Dolores Cannon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_Cannon

Thank you, it's appreciated. Hopefully I get to meet this woman before she decides to leave with Grim.
Sorry to inform, but Delores has left the building....Oct of 2014, I think?? Her two daughters took over the business after that. She has a lot of You Tube videos posted. Strange book...really mushroomed into a world wide following.