John Alexanderson, from 2043.

mullac998

he's already answered the first question if you read the posts, but he's not coming back now he's not replying to anyone

TimeFlipper

he's already answered the first question if you read the posts, but he's not coming back now he's not replying to anyone

All he said was, i shouldnt say what will happen in the rest of his presidency...politics are not to be talked about neither are sports or other things of that nature... which are hardly explanations, are they?? .we have seen many others like Lord Henry Chatterton and Lussorio etc etc all use the same old "get out of jail cards"..(i cannot tell you that)..ad nauseam...Good Riddance (y)

John A

Hello, I'm sorry to have missed a few days. I had been working double shifts to keep my job, the workplace is very competitive.
I'll answer any questions that I may have missed in my abscence

EDIT: Nevermind, it appears that there are no real, answerable questions that I happened to miss.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm sorry to have missed a few days. I had been working double shifts to keep my job, the workplace is very competitive.
I'll answer any questions that I may have missed in my abscence

EDIT: Nevermind, it appears that there are no real, answerable questions that I happened to miss.
2.Will we build a matrix type simulation,by 2050?
3.Is there evidence of an after life?

The Fifth

@John A Do you think , when i asked you in private "How's the weather ?" is not a serious question ? If you had any idea what i meant then you are very smart , if not then my expectations have reached the ultimatum , that you are a fake. You didn't answer any of my 'compadres' questions that were more interesting than mine, this proves you dodge a bullet every time someone asks you straight.

By the way the question "How's the weather ?" can be directed to a possible nuclear war as it can be generated by the usage of heavy radiation ~ ACID RAIN !

invalidinterius

you guys are seriously taking him for real? what are you , 5?

This is straight out of a movie and a cliche storyline , big brother oppresses citizens in the future, resistance is formed and in a last ditch attempt to save the world , the lone surviving member gets sent back to an earlier time to release some information necessary to take the big brother down.

What else, of course mentions john titor then john titor is known to be fake here so he says its a conspiracy and there was actually ANOTHER john titor.

Last edited: