John Alexanderson, from 2043.

Carl Miller

The information will be shared, just not now. I'm still human. I need to sleep, eat, and work some to stay alive and stay on this forum.

It is very comforting to know you remain human. I was paralleling your case to J Rod's. J Rod for those who do not know him is an extraterrestrial who came from the future in need of treatment. They J rod had a rare type of neuropathy and Biologist Dan Burish would take care of him by taking skin samples. Dan took more than 300 samples weekly. At last J Rod was taken to a certain portion of the Giza Pyramid and would have returned to Gliese where there are the binary system of Alpha Reticulae.
If you got captured by any wrong wormhole remember to follow the wise advice of the ancient 'go to the pyramids' to straighten your course.
If you happen to see me in the future tell me to send me a message to warn me from the dangers of the present moment so that I may reach that age.
Goodbye

Last edited:

The Fifth

@John A Life is a test, your decisions are what makes you who you are. Organic matter who is self aware is most of the time made of energy , call it a soul if you want.The body dies but the energy that controlled it still exists. The self aware of that energy once it has no body is bombarded by the feeling of sadness. Guilt is the second stage of sadness where you'll get to a "purgatory" where you will torture yourself forever. There is a second way : joy.To achieve it your subconcious must agree with what is good.

Death by hand is guilt by default. I care about your enernal self .Think your options better , take long ritmic breaths and look arround you... You'll see the answear.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

The information will be shared, just not now. I'm still human. I need to sleep, eat, and work some to stay alive and stay onerror
Error

calmind

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I would also like it to be known that when the world line does change,
I will abruptly disappear from it.

John Alexanderson
Prove it if you are time travellers...send your real pic or videos from your current year...

The Fifth

@John A Have you ever considered that time is a living complex organism in the shape of a tree ? What do you think is outside of time ? Do you think you could build a place to live in outside of time ?

The Fifth

@John A To build your time machine , the parts can be found on the market ?For example there is no need for an expensive radioactive material or a huge battery or the skills with computer programming or cesium or an atomic clock?