John Alexanderson, from 2043.

Time Witness

Hello.
I am John Alexanderson, a time traveler from 2043. I have made the pen name of John Alexanderson up myself, because it is my understanding that learning my real name while in 2017 would change the world line drastically. Although it is my motive to change the world line, it need not be changed like that. I am here to teach humanity how to build a time machine before the IOCBH does in 2037. Due to John Titor's interference, all we can do is completely prevent the invention of time machines where they are exclusive to the aforementioned organization.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I would also like it to be known that when the world line does change,
I will abruptly disappear from it.

John Alexanderson

Can you tell us what happens to some of us in the future? Or is that not allowed? Will we be able to impeach Trump and remove him from office? Or if not can you tell us what will happen in the rest of his presidency?

I shouldn't say what will happen in the rest of his presidency. Politics are not to be talked about, neither are sports, or other things of that nature.
I think Trump will not be removed from office and will be re-elected in 2020.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Personally, I believe the writings here by Alexanderson,
which look lot like Alexander Haber from Birmingham,
Alabama, USA.
The same person that was the author
of the Alexander Files, claiming to be John Titor's friend
from the same Future Time Period.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I think if you check the writing style and information of Alexanderson
it's very close to the Alexander files posted here at paranormalis.

The Fifth

@Time Witness Not if ww3 starts or a civil war in murica breaks. Slim chances.
Who do you think could possibly defeat Donald Trump?
I dont know because USA is one of the global economical powers. But in the next election he might win again.. Every election is rigged so i cant say for sure. Its not the president that gives the orders , he has an arbitrary role in politics. His party are the ones you guys shoud worry about as they control him..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Time Witness Not if ww3 starts or a civil war in murica breaks. Slim chances.
Who do you think could possibly defeat Donald Trump?
I dont know because USA is one of the global economical powers. But in the next election he might win again.. Every election is rigged so i cant say for sure. Its not the president that gives the orders , he has an arbitrary role in politics. His party are the ones you guys shoud worry about as they control him..
Yes, every election in the history of this country has been rigged. Back during the 1980s and before, I don't think the rigging was as bad as it was in recent years (I'd say between 2000 and 2016, and especially during the Obama years). But now that Trump has a commission targeting voter fraud going, voter fraud should hopefully be reduced back to the way it was decades ago. Trump makes voter fraud a fairly major issue, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens in future elections.