John Bajak Flux Capacitor

Time_Travler2021

The Flux Capacitor is an interesting device. While I'm no expert, I do believe there might be more to it than it seems.

But... We know what's inside the device, as we have the schematics available on the forum and elsewhere on the Internet. The FluxCap contains about 10$ of electronic components. Plus the box, that would be about 25$ total, maybe? As TimeFlipper said, it costs almost nothing if you don't buy a project box.

I have most of the components, as I tried to build it more than 10 years ago. It was fun and interesting to gather the parts at my local Radio Shack and build it. Naturally, I got some of the parts wrong, but that's another story!

In other words, don't pay 380$ on Ebay for a device you can build yourself for less than 25$, without much electronics knowledge.
It would be interesting to add a Caduceus coil.

Himalayan Hermit

well evil entities are really pissed off at gibbs for inventing these things as well as other people like bajak.
it's why gibbs says to pray and have basic faith in god before using any of it.

woman on here named monica brannan used the hdr at a houseparty. house lost power, lights went out, everyone lost consciousness and fell to the floor. When they woke up they found the clock lost an hour in comparison to clocks outside the house(phones, everything), and there was a bloody handprint on the wall.

Her son later died in a car accident, she got cancer and her husband left her.

You're not supposed to use the hdr without basic faith in god. He warns people.
Sounds a bit extreme to be attributed to using the HDR. Not to judge or anything but I have never heard of any such incident where HDR ended up messing up anyone's life from Gibbs or from all users I've interacted with. Unless, something else is cooking here..

NaturalPhilosopher

Sounds a bit extreme to be attributed to using the HDR. Not to judge or anything but I have never heard of any such incident where HDR ended up messing up anyone's life from Gibbs or from all users I've interacted with. Unless, something else is cooking here..
Gibbs says it himself.
He says DONT use the hdr without faith in god.
Says it gets you demon posssessed cuz it blows a hole in your aura.

Time_Travler2021

Me neither, but if your in a negative area it's possible. I was previous paranormal investigator. I had to study negative entities. Each biblical doctrine has a mention this. The most interesting was the middle eastern doctrine they refer to as Jinn which means the unseen. When you investigate places some things follow you. I had experienced physically being attacked. I also had experiences of sleep paralysis but I use techniques to remove the negative energies.

My experience with the HDR has been positive so far.

Time_Travler2021

The Flux Capacitor is an interesting device. While I'm no expert, I do believe there might be more to it than it seems.

But... We know what's inside the device, as we have the schematics available on the forum and elsewhere on the Internet. The FluxCap contains about 10$ of electronic components. Plus the box, that would be about 25$ total, maybe? As TimeFlipper said, it costs almost nothing if you don't buy a project box.

I have most of the components, as I tried to build it more than 10 years ago. It was fun and interesting to gather the parts at my local Radio Shack and build it. Naturally, I got some of the parts wrong, but that's another story!

In other words, don't pay 380$ on Ebay for a device you can build yourself for less than 25$, without much electronics knowledge.
I have a question, John bajack capacitor on one schematic it mentions there is a 27v and another 9v. Would the variations make a difference?

NaturalPhilosopher

the flux cap by bajak is a manually operated pulse circuit.
the voltage likely is going to cause the piezoelectric buzzer to oscillate at different frequencies.
so it has two frequencies. The pushbutton rate you do manually and the frequency of the piezoelectric buzzer oscillation(based on it's mechanical size and voltage applied)

so it's possible the voltage is a factor

TimeFlipper

the flux cap by bajak is a manually operated pulse circuit.
the voltage likely is going to cause the piezoelectric buzzer to oscillate at different frequencies.
so it has two frequencies. The pushbutton rate you do manually and the frequency of the piezoelectric buzzer oscillation(based on it's mechanical size and voltage applied)

so it's possible the voltage is a factor
And you believe its a time machine do you?