Schematic John Bajak Flux Capacitor

jiangnanah

These parts can be found in the Chinese market, and the price is also very cheap. The circuit is also very simple, and it is not difficult to make one.

jiangnanah

I built the Flux Capacitor via instructions years ago but, didn't notice anything when using it.
Maybe the voltage is not enough. Try increasing the voltage. I plan to make one. I really want to go back to 2008 to save my father's life. My dad got cerebral hemorrhage that year, and his condition got worse and worse, he got colorectal cancer, the tumor spread to the liver, and finally died. Hope to change history.

Scarecrow

My friend here stateside got his in about a week! Then one truly never knows for sure these days. You think $2200.00 is expensive, try purchasing the SE-51000, does wonders for a machine that influences "probabilities" making it to come to pass. Try $4800.00 for the machine and for the remote booster to free the SE-5 for other work is $800.00! The BIO-WELL the Kirlian photography box that sends each finger a slight electrical charge to display an articulated meaning and graphical pictures of areas around the body, to see how ones chakra's or the rest of the body is doing in the "Before and After" measurements, it is $2000.00. Yep its expensive for a hobby but for the researcher it is manageable! This tool was the cheapest on the market! I won't embellish, it took me years before I could purchase all these tools.

I still need the Pineal Pinger $250.00 for my super beacon experiments and the DarkField Microscope at 2400X lens with a camera fitted in the eye piece: $800+. Last but not least of all, I need for my SE-51000 the Helignosis Organic Life Meter with some accessories for $500+ I am sure after I get all of this next year there will be off the cuff smaller devices for different experiments. We only have one life to live. Besides our $4000.00 six months ago, investments in several alt.coins and bitcoin, it's worth $7000.00 today!

I am hoping for one special coin to take off like a rocket, called, SHIBUSD...My wife acquired 10,000,000 coins. a week ago. It was up 50% today but by the end dropped down to 16%. This is just in one day! Looking for it to reach one dollar or even 50 cents! I could survive on $5000,000.00 at 50 cent a coin. But for now I will be on a beer bottle budget and go with the craziness the market has to throw at us! We only invested $120.00 it is now $350.00 more than we invested our interest payback was around 300% (+ or -) return !n a week! My wife picks them and collects her rewards. In all seriousness times are getting rough there is a scarcity of food and maybe other luxuries will be limited. This government is a train wreck. Just be careful and all take care.

jiangnanah

John Bajak Flux Capacitor is essentially an RC oscillator circuit connected to the piezoelectric ceramic plate. This RC oscillator circuit is still very useful. Maybe it's the basic part of the time machine.

Creshna1c

This is a document I've put together a long time ago but never got to finish and post. It aims at being an all-in-one reference for the Flux Capacitor. Designs, improvements, feedback/testimonials, and more. We're attempting to come up with the best, most reliable parts and schematics as possible.

What is the Bajak Flux Capacitor?
The John Bajak Flux Capacitor often called Flux Cap or fluxcap, is a small time travel device. It is often mentioned alongside the HDR, Sonic Resonator and other small devices. It's a design that showed up on the old KeelyNet BBS in the 1990s. It's available on a very old website, called Amasci, which is linked at the end of this post. The Flux Cap schematics are available over there, as well as a few old forum posts from the late 90s and early 2000s that share some information about it. We have an on-site copy of the original Bajak file, as a backup for future reference.

In the document, the creator explains how he came to build it by accident, and how it could potentially be used for time travel. He even mentions the possibility of attaching it to a car, in order to create a time travel vehicle. It gets pretty technical towards the end, you'll see.

Here are 2 links to the original document:
John Bajak FluxCap Document (Paranormalis): John Bajak Flux Capacitor Time Travel Circuit
John Bajak FluxCap Original Document Location (Amasci): http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bajak1.txt

The FluxCap is supposed to emit some sort of small temporal field (temporal flux) that would alter the rate at which time flows. It would, for instance, slow down or accelerate a watch by having it oscillate between past and future.

Quote from John Bajak:

View attachment 12555

Parts List and schematics
B1 27 volt source
C1 1200 uF 50V electrolytic
P1 Piezoelectric transducer (273-073) (value uncritical)
S1 Charging switch (SPST)
G1 25-ohm rheostat (future control)
G2 1M-ohm potentiometer for past control
G3 Switch (SPST)

Transcriber's note: I don't know whether G1 and G2 are really supposed to be a rheostat and a potentiometer, or both rheostats, or both pots. He refers to two rheostats elsewhere, and I was just going to call them pots until I remembered that rheostats would have some inductance.

View attachment 12556

How to build the Flux Cap
We don't have building instructions at this point. Suggestions welcome.

Does anyone have schematics others than the one above? Actual schematics that are not in ASCII would be greatly appreciated.

How to operate the Flux Cap
The information we have as to how to operate the Flux Cap is as follows:

We encourage anyone who knows more about the Flux Cap to get in touch and share what they know. For instance, what do the above instructions do? Do they deal with the past? The future? How do you know which way the device is set to?

Links of interest
John Bajak FluxCap Document (Paranormalis): John Bajak Flux Capacitor Time Travel Circuit
John Bajak FluxCap Original Document Location (Amasci): http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/bajak1.txt
Report of Unusual Phenomena page, containing info about the Flux Capacitor: Report your Unusual Phenomena: experiment reports

Bajak Report File: John Bajak's Flux Capacitor Report File
Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor: Schematics - Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor
Discussion about the Flux Capacitor: Discussion About The John Bajak Flux Capacitor
Bajak Wolf Flux Capacitor: Bajak Wolf Flux capacitor
I have the formula for time travel but not in the sharing mood. You're welcome to hack my phone. Its in my photos.