Schematic John Bajak Flux Capacitor

Art

John Bajak Flux Capacitor is essentially an RC oscillator circuit connected to the piezoelectric ceramic plate. This RC oscillator circuit is still very useful. Maybe it's the basic part of the time machine.
Yes, but nobody have noticed that. Rc oscillator can run more than 1 hertz with a poor knob activate by the user to make 1 hertz orv2 hertz impulsion. Time to put astable oscilator in this !

mrphilipadamo

I tried it. Youi have to align plates to your chakras in order for it to work....which I didn't do.

I tried it on an old ford ranger and fried my balls while driving through a parking lot at 100 mph. The interior of my vehicle became a plasma globe.

Note to self.... Use heavier gauge wires!!

Ptth29

Có thể điện áp không đủ. Thử tăng điện áp. Tôi định làm một cái. Tôi rất muốn quay trở lại năm 2008 để cứu sống bố mình. Năm đó bố tôi bị xuất huyết não, bệnh tình ngày càng nặng, ông bị ung thư đại trực tràng, khối u di căn đến gan, cuối cùng qua đời. Hy vọng sẽ thay đổi lịch sử.
Have you built the machine yet?

jiangnanah

@Num7 Administrator, my Google YouTube channel has been deactivated, I want to share the experiment video, is there any other platform to share besides YouTube? Google was kicked out by the Chinese government, and now the YouTube channel can’t log in properly.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Num7 Administrator, my Google YouTube channel has been deactivated, I want to share the experiment video, is there any other platform to share besides YouTube? Google was kicked out by the Chinese government, and now the YouTube channel can’t log in properly.
Sorry to hear that. You could use another video hosting platform, such as Vimeo? I heard it's pretty good. Only used it a couple of times though.

Athapos

Curious to know if radionics is also involved? If so, many people out there are not gifted with "Dowsing". Thus why the HDR didn't work for just any one who flips a switch and puts a coil over their heads and uses the magnets in a specific way, Lastly, if it its dowsing involved, the second thing is strongly needed aligned chakras and all the same size this will activate the needed power to project in time traveling, maybe being in a large scalar field the chakra's can manipulate the needed energies for this type of traveling.

Just a worthy thought provoking.
Have you had any time travel experiences using devices?