John Titor Book

ArcaneEdge

John Titor Book

Greetings everyone. There has been a lot of buzz about John Titor online and whether or not he is a real time traveler. My friend first introduced me to the site a little bit over a year ago but I didn?t have time to actually sit there and read all of it until recently. My eyes would hurt every night from sitting there trying to take in all that information. So what I decided to do was archive all the post from johntitor site as well as some analytical analysis about everything. It contains all the pictures ever posted. I spent a month putting this together. Originally I only made this for myself and my friend who enlighten me about John TItor, but my co-worker said that I should share it with others. So I thought that was a good idea. So I am not trying to make a profit so I am only charging production cost and shipping and handling. $19.95 for the book plus shiping and handling. The book is about 340 pages. I broke the post by date, subject, and prediction. It?s a great collection of everything dealing with John Titor and it?s right at your fingertips and it?s easy on the eyes. So for those who are interested in purchasing this book please email me at [email protected].

Judge Bean

John Titor Book

In one of his first posts, he said that even a broken clock will tell the right time twice a day. Can you tell me what he was responding to when he said that? Was there a question in front of him, or did he just write it without one?

Qflux

John Titor Book

Greetings everyone. There has been a lot of buzz about John Titor online and whether or not he is a real time traveler. My friend first introduced me to the site a little bit over a year ago but I didn?t have time to actually sit there and read all of it until recently. My eyes would hurt every night from sitting there trying to take in all that information. So what I decided to do was archive all the post from johntitor site as well as some analytical analysis about everything. It contains all the pictures ever posted. I spent a month putting this together. Originally I only made this for myself and my friend who enlighten me about John TItor, but my co-worker said that I should share it with others. So I thought that was a good idea. So I am not trying to make a profit so I am only charging production cost and shipping and handling. $19.95 for the book plus shiping and handling. The book is about 340 pages. I broke the post by date, subject, and prediction. It?s a great collection of everything dealing with John Titor and it?s right at your fingertips and it?s easy on the eyes. So for those who are interested in purchasing this book please email me at [email protected].

Finally! This thing will end up in court and we can find out who is behind it. Since ArcaneEdge is not claiming to be John or claiming to be associated with John (let alone all the other people he's using from the posts), maybe a lawsuit over this will tell us who the real John Titor is.

Thanks for taking one for the team Arcane!

StarLord

John Titor Book

Very true Qflux, Paul brought this point up a while ago. It will be very interesting indeed to see what is left after all the feathers settle, if it ever makes it into court.

Judge Bean

John Titor Book

Just answer my question, please.

The value of your editorial work to us lies in what you have to offer by way of substance, such as in an answer to a question such as I have asked you. Otherwise, you might be mistaken for trying to hawk goods on the Forum.

Razimus

John Titor Book

Hopefully it does go to court.

I vaguely remember hearing Art Bell mention Titor for the first time in 1998. I've always been big into time travel and c2cam, so I do remember when he mentioned the topic. As I recall Art opened the wild card or first time caller line as the time-traveler line, and lots of wacky people called in pretending to be a time traveler.

It wasn't uncommon for Art to have a time-traveler line, he did it quite often, as Time Travel is one of, if not his favorite subject. Nut job after loony time traveler call after the other I believe I remember hearing JT call in once, and I believe I remember him ask Art if he recieved his faxes. Art said yes, and this person which I am pretty sure was JT began to tell his story, with a very normal tone, with brainy words, I remember thinking to myself, This sounds like he wrote this story in advance and was rehersing it.

Anyway, could be a lead, I don't know if access to that archive would still exist though, and it would be very difficult filtering through the archives.

For the record I believe Oliver Williams is in the lead for being JT.

Jovial_Kitten

John Titor Book

Originally posted by Razimus@Oct 16 2004, 07:41 AM
Hopefully it does go to court.

I vaguely remember hearing Art Bell mention Titor for the first time in 1998. I've always been big into time travel and c2cam, so I do remember when he mentioned the topic. As I recall Art opened the wild card or first time caller line as the time-traveler line, and lots of wacky people called in pretending to be a time traveler.

It wasn't uncommon for Art to have a time-traveler line, he did it quite often, as Time Travel is one of, if not his favorite subject. Nut job after loony time traveler call after the other I believe I remember hearing JT call in once, and I believe I remember him ask Art if he recieved his faxes. Art said yes, and this person which I am pretty sure was JT began to tell his story, with a very normal tone, with brainy words, I remember thinking to myself, This sounds like he wrote this story in advance and was rehersing it.

Anyway, could be a lead, I don't know if access to that archive would still exist though, and it would be very difficult filtering through the archives.

For the record I believe Oliver Williams is in the lead for being JT.
Archives only go back 30 days,but they also give two "classic" shows every week and switch them out. If we keep an eye on it,eventually that one may resurface. Alot of people recorded the shows years ago..so maybe we could find someone who had that show.

Qflux

John Titor Book

Hey Raz - since you found a home over at Anomolies as Darby's yes man you're zero for one on finding JT. We all know why Darby's hair is on fire, why are you so Hell bent - drooling over the JT author (or group)?